Fixed Unable to complete Inner Sanctum STU raid

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by beardrive, Sep 16, 2021.

1. beardrive Committed Player

batman can be activated, then the shields go down on the brother eye monitors, then Batman resets and comes back, only to be activated by us again etc etc.

Someone earlier after this launched was shouting in LFG chat that it was broken at LB as well for them.
    • Like x 13
  2. SteHyatt Well-Known Player

Can confirm. Got a group together and got to the end talk to batman and he just keeps reappearing to talk to (EUPS4 F1reStorm).
    • Like x 3
  3. SteHyatt Well-Known Player

Tried warp rally and that didn't help.
    • Like x 4
  4. beardrive Committed Player

I think I may have been in your group. LOL
  5. Impulsive Level 30

Same on EU PC.. tried two runs on the raid both were bugged at the end.
    • Like x 1
  6. NotMeMaybe Active Player

Broken content (again)
    • Like x 3
  7. Own Dsg Level 30

No it's not.
    Just do not let batman die otherwise the raid resets.
    Done it 2nd time once healer heals him and tank pulls adds we got through just fine.
  8. tir New Player

people are referring to save the universe version - the fight with brother eye doesnt even start - you talk to batman then he disappears - then reappears again soon after only to disappear again when you talk - goes like this in an endless loop

i ran a omnibus version earlier before and we had batman die just as brother eye did - we got loot but no credit and then batman respawned and we had to do the fight again to get credit (and for some reason we got loot again to)

there is definately something going on with this raid atm
    • Like x 3
  9. Hellclown127! Well-Known Player

He didn't die in our run and our raid group is currently stuck unable to start last boss. Batman IS bugged on last boss. Hit the cog and he disappears. We are also on elite.
    • Like x 2
  10. Plowed In Loyal Player

The scorecard in elite also didn’t say Elite anywhere, not sure if that’s related to Batman being bugged in the elite version?
  11. Khangus Kahn New Player

I can also confirm Batman is glitched in inner sanctum. Hit cog and he disappears only to return and boss fight won’t start. We’ve all tried warp rally and still nothing.
    • Like x 2
  12. RTX Well-Known Player

It seems like they have rolled out the update in an older state.
    This had been addressed on Test-Server. They know what‘s causing it, therefore will be fixed quick.
  13. fm0987 Committed Player

Got the brother eye fight and it wouldn’t work. Talk to Batman but he kept disappearing?
    • Like x 3
  14. Bourbon Legend New Player

I also ran into this with two groups in a row. So far have not been able to complete the raid.
    • Like x 2
  15. fm0987 Committed Player

Saw a number of people mention it in chat as well
    • Like x 2
  16. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

In it right now and it's broken.
    • Like x 3
  17. Millbarge Developer

Does this only appear after a boss reset?

-Millbarge
  18. Plowed In Loyal Player

This happened on our first approach after the cutscene. We never had an attempt at the last boss. (Elite version)
    • Like x 2
  19. Boss Dark Side Well-Known Player

In my case, we were never able to start the last boss fight at all. Regular version.
    • Like x 2
  20. Canadian Justice Committed Player

Happened right away, no boss reset, clean run up until the bug. On villain side, regular Inner for my group.