Fixed Unable to claim day two rewards

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Hellclown127!, Aug 26, 2021.

1. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yes, D pad up gets you the menu. Move to the reward you want to claim and press X (enter on KB?) or press Triangle to claim all available. You might not want to do all on one, so you can maybe do source on one toon and the rest on another by pressing X vs triangle. Source does not trade or is account bound. The rest pretty much is.
    • Like x 1
  2. Zamara Dedicated Player

So was that just for day 1?
  3. Elysia Spark New Player

So those of us who didn't get a reset at server reset time how do we get our day 2 rewards now? Are we a day behind everyone that actually was able to get day 2 because some people are getting it and others not?
  4. Panderus Senior Producer

Nope, it was a difference of how it was implemented vs the documentation Mepps had and was not corrected in time. We hashed out the miscommunication this morning and decided on yet a third timing option that will hopefully be less confusing in the end.
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The system was not implemented as designed. Sorry! Bad info.
  6. Cordelia Well-Known Player

Slightly different but related question, do we have to open the rewards window to get the rewards?

I logged in on my two accounts yesterday and on one of them I didn't bother to open the rewards window. Today when I logged into both of them, one had a day claimed and the other - which I didn't open the rewards window on - didn't. I'm not sure whether it was a timing issue (I didn't log into them at the same time) or a requirement to open the rewards window.
  7. Swamarian Committed Player

I'm on PC. I was able to claim rewards last night, but not today.
  8. Zamara Dedicated Player

I logged in on all my accounts yesterday around 10pm, checked the rewards menu to make sure the rewards were there, just went through them all again and the only one that has the 2nd day up is my main ps account where i logged in earlier yesterday, and it's the same account that had the 2nd day granted yesterday around 6pm so can't even tell if the day did reset for that one either. If i somehow get the 3rd day around that time i'll update here, cause if it happens a second time then that's definitely bugged.

Edit: I logged in on one of my alts to check what time i had logged in on my PC character yesterday (i logged into another character today on purpose to not mess that time up) and noticed something weird, you know how on the management page it shows the last time each character logged in? they all show up times that shouldn't even be possible for NA. The character where i logged in on that account says i did on 8/27/2021 at 4:01 but i logged in today (i'm not EU so it's currently 26th still). The others show that same date but 3:55 and 3:57. And my PC character shows that i logged in at exactly 12:00. Switched characters to check what time it currently is according to that it's currently 4:27 am tomorrow, but currently should be 2:27pm. Where are those times being taken from? is that the server's current time? why is it ahead 14h?
  9. Akaiko Well-Known Player

I'm on US PS4.

I claimed day 1 around 7pm Eastern yesterday (Aug 25).

I claimed day 2 around 1am Eastern today (Aug 26).
  10. TheSupermanPrime-PS4 New Player

My wife’s character and account are having this issue as well. Any fix yet?
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

If you are seeing this issue, please post or PM me a character name on your account(s).
  12. Zamara Dedicated Player

Sent a PM with a screenshot and a list.
  13. Hraesvelg Always Right

I claimed my day one last night around 9-10PM Eastern, haven't been able to claim at all today. Toon name (unsurprisingly): Hraesvelg
    • Like x 1
  14. AV Loyal Player

Having the same issue.
  15. Tros Well-Known Player

Well my main account could not retrieve the log in rewards, Wereplant US PC.
    I got the 1 day yesterday at night, its night again rn and i still could not retrieve (Brazil time). Ok, i quit the game yesterday like 22:30 and its like 19:35 rn im typeing this. Ok i though i could take after reset, but that wasnt the case.

i have more accounts that i farm stabilizer and i dont know if with them are working fire, they are too much ones.
  16. Capt. Retro Well-Known Player

Having a similar issue with my day 2 daily rewards. I play on the PS4 on US/PS server and last night I was able to claim my day 1 rewards at approx. 10-11pm EST (aug.25th) with no issues. Today I logged in at around 5-5:30pm EST (aug.26th) and I am locked from claiming my day 2 rewards. As of right now they are unable to be claimed.

I have a Hero character with the name: KaitoXI

Thanks for your time.
  17. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

There might be a clock issue. It seems to have cut off the day at 12am EST instead of 3am because I claimed on my 2 premium accounts late and didn't get a day 2 reward on either.
  18. darth_paul Dedicated Player

I logged in last night to get the rewards with my villain, Fistdemeanor, at around 9 PM EST and collected the day one rewards.

Just logged in now on my hero, Elysium Angel, at 6:48 PM EST, and there is no way to collect the rewards for day 2. Everything is grayed out. :(
  19. Tros Well-Known Player

Well i play in like 32 accounts.... so if thats right i will retrieve a entire month in a day?
  20. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

If you have 32 accounts then each account should get a daily reward. Are you talking about accounts or characters?
    • Like x 1