Fixed Unable to claim day two rewards

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Hellclown127!, Aug 26, 2021.

1. Hellclown127! Well-Known Player

What time exactly is the timer set for daily rewards? At 8pm eastern I logged back in and had 2 days that I could redeem. I had been offline for about an hour prior to that. My league member had been on prior to shutdown for the dlc then logged in around 8 pm central time and only has 1 day that can be claimed.
    • Like x 11
  2. Dev72 Dedicated Player

Kind of curious about that too. Was able to get a second day after being logged off for about 3 hours from 6 Pm to 9 PM central.
  3. Jafin 10000 Post Club

The timer is supposed to reset at the time of the daily maintenance. Sounds like that...was not the case.
    • Like x 2
  4. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Nope. Woke up this morning hoping to grab my rewards before work, and I guess I missed the "first day" even though it should have been yesterday before reset. I would think at least before the daily reset would have made more sense, and I logged in at around 9pm EDT.
  5. Swamarian Committed Player

I grabbed the day 1 rewards last night, and I'm locked out of day 2 rewards today. My other dailies seem to have reset fine.
    • Like x 1
  6. Swamarian Committed Player

I was able to claim the day one daily last night. (Roughly 9:00 PM CST) I'm locked out of day 2, but my other daily activities appear to have refreshed. I'd expect it to reset with everything else.
    • Like x 5
  7. Swamarian Committed Player

I've opened a thread about this in Arkham Asylum.
  8. Random Mind Dedicated Player

So, daily rewards have not reset after the regular daily resets or after maintenance, so yeah I'm curious now.
    • Like x 1
  9. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

I've found that this may be a Playstation issue. On PS4 people are not able to claim Daily Rewards for today. However on PC they can claim today (even if they didn't claim Day 1 until last night - less than 24 hours ago).
  10. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I was not able to get my daily reward as well. No Stabilizer or anything. I am also on the PS4
  11. DCUO Addict Committed Player

I also logged in yesterday around 9pm or 10pm (Eastern) yesterday and was able to claim my day 1 rewards. I logged in just now and am unable to claim day 2. I'm on US PC.
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are digging into the discrepancies here. Listing your region, console, and when you logged in could be useful.
  13. Elysia Spark New Player

I am on US PC and logged in yesterday at 7pm MT and got day 1 rewards. As of right now at almost
    11am MT I can not claim day 2 reward
  14. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I am ps4/US and I logged in last night around 8pm PST. I am not sure if there was something I needed to do to get the rewards. But nothing popped up or nothing in my journal. At first I thought I may have missed something in the announcements but when I saw this thread
  15. Ella Level 30

I am on US-PC. I claimed my Day 1 reward at around 7-8pm PST 8/25/21; logged in today(8/26/21) around 8am PST and couldn't claim Day 2 reward. I checked at 10am PST, still couldn't claim the reward.
  16. tukuan Devoted Player

My brother ran a few hours before me yesterday, sometime around 15:00pst and his rewards reset today. I ran a couple hours later and mine haven't. So I'm not sure what's going on.
  17. tukuan Devoted Player

My brother logged in yesterday around 14:00 pst and his reset today but I ran a couple hours later and mine haven't. Both are USPC.
  18. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Account 1 - PCUS - Premium. Logged in after 4PM CT yesterday, claimed rewards, just checked and was able to claim Day 2
    Account 2 - PCUS - Premium. Logged in after 4PM CT yesterday, did NOT claim rewards, am not able to claim Day2 even after claiming Day1 now.
    Account 3 - Same as 2
    Account 4 - PCUS - F2P. Logged in after 8PM CT yesterday, did NOT claim rewards, am not able to claim Day2 even after claiming Day1 now.
    Account 5 - Same as 4
    Account 6 - PSUS - Premium. Logged in after 9PM CT yesterday, did not claim rewards, am not able to claim Day2 even after claiming Day1 now.
    Account 7 - PSUS - Member. Logged in after 1AM CT (Before reset) yesterday, did not claim rewards, am not able to claim Day2 even after claiming Day1 now.
    Account 8 - PCUS - Member. Logged in shortly before nightly reset (like 2:40AM CT), did not claim rewards, am not able to claim Day 2 even after claiming Day 1 now.

So the common thread I see is that if you don't claim the current day, the next day is not unlocked...PC or PS4, member, free or Premium. Unfortunately I only claimed 1. I'm claiming day 1 on half now, so we'll see if those advance or if they stay where they are at tomorrow.

Finally...something that was up my alley to test....
    • Like x 2
  19. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

How an explanation on how to claim the reward, Its appears we must push up on the D pad and look for rewards to claim it.
  20. Panderus Senior Producer

It is currently 12am server time from conversations today. We will be adding a timer so its more clear when it is as well as switch it to the same time that loot locks reset which is 2am server time.
    • Like x 3