Ummmm.... NA Servers are still up

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Random Mind, Feb 17, 2023.

1. Random Mind Dedicated Player

Just letting Devs know, the NA servers are still up.... at least for me.

[IMG]
  2. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

Yeah... I just hoped on here to see if this was mentioned anywhere.

It's funny... the red banner is currently up saying that the servers are down.
    • Like x 1
  3. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

[IMG]

LOL, I can only count on 1 hand the amount of times I've seen the server restart / maintenance not happen, and if memory serves me, the game will get buggy later on in the day...probably due to memory issues (?)
    • Like x 2
  4. Random Mind Dedicated Player

Here's hoping the buggy mess isn't too bad.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. Limey Committed Player

And here I thought only Mepps took a few days off.. looks like maybe the entire office took a vacation.

Unless this is a test to see if the servers still get buggy after 36ish hours without a restart. It seems they have been doing some under the hood improvements to how the game loads.
  6. BumblingB I got better.

Having no server restarts after a big downtime isn't uncommon. Has happened before, but it can be of one of 4 things.
    1. They are stress testing the current build, to see if an actual server restarts is necessary. They've done this a few times before. It usually never works and they always go back to daily restarts.
    2. They felt that the big downtime on Wednesday was making things stable for a few days and don't need to restart every day.
    3. Someone forgot, as I understand that they have to manually restart it each day. (Not sure why it couldn't be fully automated.)
    4. The hamsters are on speed and we only have to worry about it when they come down from their trips.
  7. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Much like Roy Harper, AKA Speedy :p
  8. BumblingB I got better.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1