Um, so I noticed some titles of the posts were changed

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by ForumSuperhero, Sep 21, 2022.

1. ForumSuperhero Level 30

This isnt a moderation critique, so please don't consider me breaking the rules here...

But, "I love DCUO so" I dont think is the equivalent of "I love DCUO."

Why must everything in this culture focus on removing God. It's not like its talking about one person's belief in a certain God, although I only believe there is only one God. It is after all a figure of speech right?

Personally it seems like that whole stat clamp thread should disappear, it's a pretty toxic argument where everyone is towing the line but still trying to offend each other imo.
    • Like x 2
  2. ForumSuperhero Level 30

...and now that it posted, I guess they are the same. [Sarcastc laugh]
  3. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Always remember that this is Daybreak's forums, and they get to make the rules about what we can and can't talk about.

Since religion can be a VERY touchy subject, one of the forum guidelines strongly discourages subjects of religion because of how contentious it can be. That may be one reason. Or it could just be that someone got tired of seeing that phrase being used over and over and over in forum thread titles and decided to have a little fun. It's happened before with other words or turns of phrase.
    • Like x 3
  4. Controller Devoted Player

I personally don't think that whomever changed those Thread titles were doing it solely for the purpose of "Removing God"......

I also think that the 1st couple of threads with that title "For the Love of * * * " - were truly heart-felt threads - where MANY posters had something to say about it.

After that? I personally don't know WHY there were like 6 or 7 threads at one time with those first few words, lol.....who knows folks' intent?

God is "Everywhere"....I've personally lived long enough to realize that. some of us miss that, I think - including myself at times.

One can't solely focus on the intent behind changing a thread title in a superhero forum.
  5. Eve YouTuber

That would be Mepps lol, glad he kept it too xD
    • Like x 1