Ultimate Edition question

Discussion in 'Game Support' started by Darpow, Dec 19, 2017.

1. Darpow New Player

Hey guys,

Sorry if this is in the wrong place.
    I was wondering ( i used to play this a lot on the PC back in the day) but considering getting it for the PS4; but my question is this. If i purchase the the ultimate edition, does that mean i get a membership for some time? I ask as it is, albeit a reduced rate, costs around £70 for UK, so trying to decide what is best to do.
    Either buy the ultimate edition and hopefully get membership access for a time. or download the free base game, become a membership for a year at around the same cost, and get access to all the content, plus all the membership stuff that you get for being a member. Any help would be greatly appreciated.. thanks!
  2. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

No.

with membership you rent content.
    with the direct purchase (e.g. UE) you own the content - forever
  3. Darpow New Player

Thank you for your response. I was guessing that. So if i want to get in game currency, i wont get that a month as you would if you were a member? So would need to purchase that if i want it?
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You don't get in game currency from subscribing. Being a subscriber gives you a 150 Replay Badges and 500 Loyalty Points every month. As far as ingame currency is concerned, your escrow is non existent and you full access to all the money you earn.
  5. Darpow New Player

Thank you Lorax....
  6. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

"ingame currency" ... that is terribly unspecific.
    The only currencies included is a loyalty cash to spend on the loyalty vendor (PS) or DBC on PC to be spend on the Marketplace. The other currency included are replay badges.

Other ingame currencies are ingame cash, marks, stabilizers... of these only seasonal marks and stabilizers can be bought on the marketplace.