Type C Aggressive Protection, Absorption Adapter V and blaster Adapter V don't work with Superpower

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Aqua Surge, Mar 29, 2018.

1. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I returned a few days ago and Absorption Adapter V used to work with superpowers. I notice my shield doesn't come up anymore. Was this changed months ago?

If so, the superpower has no weapon mods at all which makes these mods useless for us that only use superpower loadouts. I assume the same thing applies to Type C Aggressive Protection. Sorry, since I was on a break I never hit full elite gear to test that out. I am sure it not working for you, so 6 elite gear is a waste of an elite mod ain't even working then?

Doesn't hurt to still have it but these mods do need to be more updated. I hope they are improved upon.

I don't even care if you put it in a capsule or the Quark Vendor. I have 3000 Quarks and don't even use them.

Edit:

Or you can make new ones that do something different. I personally would like some resistance chances on my weapon mod or damage immunity for a few seconds. :oops:
  2. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

And not to mention Type C and D Affinity mods are useless for Dps. Also, I think we need a Superpowered weapon tactical mod
    • Like x 1
  3. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

If you read the descriptions.....you'll see those are activated by weapon use.

Poor thing can't tap triangle in between spamming
    • Like x 1
  4. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

To be fair, I dont like using my Weapons. Period. Not really a big deal. But still.
  5. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Superpowered is already the easiest and most effective.
  6. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

And the most fun imo at that
  7. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

If you read my post, i mentioned that the shield one used to work.

Besides, my loadout doesn't use a weapon at all. I am also less power hungry. :)
    • Like x 1