Two words. Dog Accessory

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Curse Bringer, Apr 20, 2020.

1. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

forget a hard light helicopter,(well, not really cause that's a cool one) I wanna see Krypto! or any dog! or now the new catmodel!.
    then they can really do ingame pets that arent trinket based
    just a thought :D
    • Like x 4
  2. Stardazer Committed Player

I really love the lions in the new content and would love to see them as either an accessory or trinket. Or better yet, as a backup/henchmen! Imagine calling out three lions to mawl your enemies. Haha.
    • Like x 1
  3. Controller Devoted Player

If they do in game pets PLEASE give us Cats as well.

And mix up the breeds...give us Chocolate Point Siameses

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. Ryuvain Active Player

Would really like a cat/dog form trinket. Nature does have dog but strangely no cats.
  5. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

I will go along with this and I'll share because I really don't have to imagine. I payed City of Heroes before coming here and they had a character type called that was called a Master Mind. Now originally that was only available to the villains but after the Going Rogue DLC (where a hero could do special mission to eventually become a villain or a villain did special missions and became a hero) the "Archtype" was available to both factions.

A Master Mind was just as it sounds .. A Lex Luthor type that had minions to help do the dirty work. These were pets like Crystal for Earth that would be summoned and unless defeated in combat had no time limit on their use.. plus after a brief cool off they could be summoned again if defeated. In all you had three sets the first was the grunts a trio that had basic hand to hand and some ranged attack Next was a duo that were more like our Blasters.. more ranged attacks and not as good defensively so they stayed back . Last was a solo that was sort of your TANK … it would charge into mobs and grab agro protecting both you and the other two sets on pets.

They had a number or themes a master mind could pick.. Robots, soldiers and even just henchmen But THEN Beast Mastery appears and we had a trio of wolves, a duo of Lions and I forget exactly what it was called but sort of a were wolf as your solo tank (the wolves ran on all 4 paws.. that tank had a nasty looking wolf type head and stood on two legs. LOL

I had a blast running around with my Beast Mistress kicking the crap out of the bad guys.

I WOULD LOVE to have some lions as an option for my Back up.