Tsunami! The Water Guide

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Captain1Dynamo, Aug 11, 2017.

1. DeitySupreme Well-Known Player

Replace depth charge with aqua lance. Use shark clipped with high tide into aqua lance. Not sure what you are doing that gives you higher parsers with shark but aqualance is more damage. Only use aqua lance into shark when you will use a sc. and even than I wouldn’t recommend it. Shark isn’t working as intended since it doesn’t always crit. It is supposed to have a forced crit attached to it but it doesn’t always crit. But you can take the chance and try to force the crit on vacuum if you want.
  2. Mystere Well-Known Player

With my rotation, using heat vision after shark often results in good crits and adds a dot - vac bubble also crits and adds the eye of gemini buff very often. Also for non-elite content stuff usually dies before the dots from Aqualance have ticked off whereas shark dmg is immediate. I havent tried replacing depth charge with aqualance but will tonight and see if it is better. Thanks for the idea.

3. DeitySupreme Well-Known Player

Ok I see, I normally run elite so things usually last a few sextra seconds. For none elite stuff run with depth charge and shark. Only use heat vision on bosses since it is a dps loss every other time. And shark atm is not a guaranteed crit. It is currently bugged.
  4. Mystere Well-Known Player

Ok after many more Elite runs last night, the following is hands down the best loadout I have found (I have 160 soul cloak and 160 eye of gemini).

The rotation is depth charge ->high tide -> bubble ->shark -> Vacuum Bubble (or gale if skimming) -> tsunami strikes (2 rotations) -> Repeat.

If you are running with a healer that also uses eye of gemini you can use Vac bubble at the end of each rotation. If not, you won't be able to use each time, but A LOT!. Make sure you are standing near 1 (preferrably) 2 DPS so that they are inside the red circle from eye of the gemini and watch the extra damage constantly flow in! The damage from eye of gemini will show as WHITE dmg numbers.

If you are not flight or skimming you can likely swap in your movement 2500 costs damaging super and do the same thing.

5. DeitySupreme Well-Known Player

If you are going to do elite than replace depth charge for aqua lance. During the rotation that you can’t use vacuum bubble use shark clipped with high tide into aqua lance. During the rotations that you can use vacuum bubble do aqua lance into high tide into shark.

Keep in mind that shark is currently bugged and will not crit. This means that you won’t always get the forced crit either on vacuum.
  6. Mystere Well-Known Player

I tried that but was doing better with depth charge.