Tsunami! The Water Guide

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Captain1Dynamo, Aug 11, 2017.

1. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Maybe i missed a couple ticks on call of the deep, but i only saw 5 or 6 ticks of 8k which is only like 50k, but a full SC dehydrate does 120k plus lol
  2. The Anxient Loyal Player

Finally scratched together some healer gear. I have tried healing with other power sets but it's never worked out well.
    How practical is this loadout and approach :
    Solace, riptide, bubble, group heal, 3 man heal, tsunami strikes.
    Use rip tide to either cast 2 solace or recast bubble sooner, spam tsunami strikes and use the other two heals as needed
  3. Streven Dedicated Player

I use that except switch out Tsunami for Tempest Guard. Solace Riptide Solace is incredible HOT. Throw shields when needed or heavy incoming damage anticipated.

My fun alert loadout is Tempest Guard, Tsunami, Mending Wave, Hightide, Bubble, Tranquil Pool. I use this with my DPS gear on and have no problems. Going to try switching Mending Wave out with Solace and see how that feels. Tsunami Strike spam is fun.
    • Like x 1
  4. Outlaw Trevor Well-Known Player

So is your fun alert loadout considered the battle healing loadout?
  5. Wallachia Devoted Player

This attack seems great to use even for healers.
  6. Outlaw Trevor Well-Known Player

So I'm trying to figure out if I should replace high tide with dehydrate?
  7. Jason Rage Active Player

Is it possible to have the Construct from Aquatic Arsenal match up to the weapon you have equipped?
  8. Ant Tao Well-Known Player

This PftT loadout is a mix of acrobatic and water moves. It resembles a unique martial arts combos mixed with waterbending and it does great damage:

Crushing wave, bubble, forward flip attack, backflip attack, tsunami strikes, whirlpool

The sad thing is that forward flip attack and backflip attack do more damage and crit harder than waterspout, depth charge, aquatic arsenal, drown, and high tide shark. The acrobatics move even do more burst damage than crushed high tide aqualance (not including the dot, just the burst).
    • Like x 1
  9. Jason Rage Active Player

Yeah, hitting Dehydrate on a boss does 90k without a crit, but if you hit bubble first you get an additional tickets of 10k, also, Dehydrate hit for 5k without any super charge.
    • Like x 1
  10. Streven Dedicated Player

It wasn't my intent but if you were going for a battle heal loadout Tsunami Strikes is a must. I wish every healing powerset had a similar move. If I were to theorize a battle heal in heal stance setup I'd go Tsunami, solace, Riptide, bubble, supercharge of choice and then maybe ebb or shark frenzy. You can heal just about everything with solace>rip>solace and add bubble when in need.

Alerts you can do bubble>riptide then Tsunami spam till you need bubble again. Solace for extra help. My other to slots go to tempest guard and calming pool but if I were damage focused I'd slot in ebb and flood of power.

If you are in damage stance you can get a GOOD amount of healing to the group from solace>rip>solace leaving four more slots for damage. I wouldnt call it battle healing but in a four man dps alert it would make things real easy for everyone.

This is the most versatile healing set ever.
  11. Streven Dedicated Player

I personally don't like High Tide so far. The added effects don't feel worth a 200 power cost and loss of loadout spot. Riptide on the other hand is incredible for healing.
    • Like x 1
  12. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Yea, earlier i used bubble and the 450 shield with riptide and basically sat there occasionally using a priority heal.
    • Like x 1
  13. Outlaw Trevor Well-Known Player

I did try dehydrate in my loadout, I replaced it with my SC and got some high numbers. But should I replace high tide with dehydrate? Or do I need to keep high tide with loadout
  14. Streven Dedicated Player

How are you trying to use High Tide? Is this for healing or damage and what powers are you buffing with it?

I think dehydrate is great and worth using in place of a supercharge.
  15. Outlaw Trevor Well-Known Player

Oh sorry this was for dps.
    I would clip high tide with depth charge. Then hit shark, tsunami twice, then aqualance. And then repeat the rotation.
  16. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

High tide is for aqualance and shark, but shark is bugged so you should use Lance right after high tide for the DoT
    • Like x 1
  17. Outlaw Trevor Well-Known Player

I been getting some high crits with shark. Aqualance is the one I been having problems with when getting crits or damage from it
  18. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Oh ok i see. Aqualance is a smaller burst than shark but with the added dots makes it higher. Its 6 ticks of 600-900ish i wanna say
  19. Tilz Loyal Player

without aqualance critting the damge is around the same. But if dots or the burst crit aqualance wins.

Drown, Hightide, Aqualance, TS, Ebb, 100% SC.

I could replace drown and the SC thoguh. Really like the loadout for bossfights.. For adds i run double crit shark
    • Like x 1
  20. Streven Dedicated Player

My best water dps loadout/rotation so far: forward flip>launching roll>backflip. Nothing else even comes close to this.