Trying to play...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black Dawn, Jun 5, 2015.

1. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

And the launchpad won't load. It pops up for a second but then disappears before I can press play or anything. Any suggestions?
  2. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Ouija Board.

j/k but I hope you figure it out :)
    • Like x 1
  3. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

HA! Actually made me laugh, thanks.
    • Like x 1
  4. IveGotThaPower Active Player

Had this earlier, then finally made it into the game and could only be in for 5 seconds, everyone around the first few tries was disconnected and it would boot me over and over closing the game with an error code. After about a dozen tries I gave up and couldn't log into another toon because after being booted from the error code I was "Link dead".
    • Like x 1
  5. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Odd. Maybe I will try re-starting my computer.
    • Like x 1
  6. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

:eek: I never knew you were on PC.

Mine just started up with no issues.
  7. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Yup, I've seen you before, but I was on a secret alt...we had a conversation. XD

Still having issues. The loading spinning circles stop moving then everything goes away. I was able to play earlier today so I don't know what the deal is.
    • Like x 1
  8. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Ok, you have to give me a hint now :p

Hmmmm, are you playing through Steam by any chance? If you are you can validate the game's integrity and see if there's any missing files. And you did restart your PC correct?
  9. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Actually haven't been able to restart as I am downloading a game...but it is taking FOREVER ugh.

No hints, secret is secret, will let you know if I see you again whilst playing her. Hopefully you won't be doing an email to a new league mate this time. ;)
  10. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Ooohhh, new game :D But yea, I'd restart it afterwards, I'm still having no problem.

:mad: Now you're just taunting me :p
  11. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Restarting fixed the issue.
    • Like x 2
  12. IveGotThaPower Active Player

I had to delete and reinstall while I was at work, no issues getting in after work. Weird