Trouble in the Tower!

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by TechWarrior0329, Sep 17, 2019.

1. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

I arrived in the Watch Tower and made my way to the Magic Wing to confer with Zatanna when I discovered a horrible sight. Sentinel John, apparently only one Sentinel is permitted to have a specific first name so if your name is Tony and they already have one you must change it legally o0r can not be accepted as a member, had some sort of break down and went on a killing spree. I found him at the entrance to the Wing surrounded by his five victims....

[IMG]

When questioned "John" just kept mumbling incoherently and apparently he thought he was attacking the main cast of SpongeBob...

[IMG]

In his mind he had attacked and defeated SpongeBob, Patrick, Squidward, Mr. Krab, and Sandy the squirrel. Further investigation revealed that he had spent an entire weekend watching a marathon of the show with his 5 year old son. Obviously iy was just too much and his mind had snapped. No charges were filed and he has been sent to a good mental facility where hopefully in 20 years or so he "may" regain his sanity and become a functioning member of society once more. :p

LOL So okay I have run across a downed NPC in the Watch Tower before but never THAT many at one time and all in one place.... it was funny and I just HAD to share
  2. myandria Item Storage

Hahahaaahaaa!

Sometimes Titanic Trenton takes out his frustration on his fellow heroes that ignore/tease him when he makes a visit to the Watchtower. Note: fly by him as quickly as possible if you see him...:D
  3. SugarHoneyIcedTeaMix Well-Known Player

Johns a secret cult of blood member, trigons return will be eminent