Trollers need to be brought up to speed.

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Volaron, Jun 9, 2013.

1. chaosknight0331 New Player

2. Zpirit Dedicated Player

I have quit trying, i'm tired of arguing with people who ignore the facts, and just spew irrelevant ideas, and uncertainties. You already have confirmation of ,MULTIPLE buffs for controllers and MULTIPLE NERFS for healers. This thread has accomplished it's goal, no need to continue arguing with ignorant, immature excuses for adults. I'm out. :cool:
    • Like x 1
  3. Zpirit Dedicated Player

That is not what i corrected, don't make assumptions. Don't feel like going through your post to find your mistake.
  4. BadHansel New Player

Nono. The healer was skilled (doesn't mean, that he is the best one... but he was good, at least same skilled like kaleb), but he had really really problems to beat the healer. Nice prove for us!
  5. Volaron New Player

LOL. This guy. Thanks ronald for the compliment, but I didn't want to throw skill into it(like these same 2 healers have time after time) There's no point, but just to make them feel better. Zspirit/petsvspets(<-dat name)

Yes. Skill is clearly the problem. Even though i've been in
    Blood Farm
    Public Enemies
    TapHoldClip
    Go respec
    Webouttoruntrain
    House Of Batiatus
    End Game
    Bone Daddy
    The list goes on.

I've commented time after time on PvP threads and have a pretty firm grasp on the game mechanics, enough so to teach them to several players. Like I said though, this has no relevance in the thread. So stop trying to say "LOL it's cuz u suck that's the problem" You've had numerous well known players comment on here with relevant opinions that make sense. It's known to everyone who can read and process information that trollers are currently the underpowered class in the RPS system. I'm not asking for tanks/healers to be debuffed, i'm asking for trollers to be brought in line. So stop complaining.
    • Like x 1
  6. Volaron New Player

I take it you're a tank. I went ice tank the other day. To prove a point. I've been top dps EVERY round. I have yet to die(including lairs). You know why? Because I have room for error. *Scratch that* I have a CANYON of room for error. I'm beating dps with 4 shields on my bar. 4 VERY nice shields. Que 4v4. You'll get a TANK every time, because they're the majority in the game, but like I said in my previous post. I'm not trying to get tanks/healers nerfed. So stop complaining.
    • Like x 1
  7. Volaron New Player

Mista E put up another example. I don't have this happen to me personally, but I can give you countless examples of very good pvp dps who are out dps'd by tanks. Not because they're bad. Because tanks are dps with survivability. Tanks are Dps that don't get focused.
    P.S. I've played every powerset as dps, and topped charts. It's not a problem.
  8. Volaron New Player

and for those of you saying "oh well the tank isn't getting focused, that's why they're outdpsing the dps." You're missing the point.
    A CONTROLLER in CONTROLLER gear performing their role would NOT out dps the dps.
    A TANK in TANK gear performing their role CAN outDPS the DPS.
    That is a problem.

We've tried breaking it down as simple as it gets. Now it's just the 2 players in here that are "trying" to defend unbalanced gameplay.
  9. Yallander Loyal Player

MMMMMhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm Tank--it's whats for dinner!
  10. razor Red New Player

Tanks don't need a Nerf I simply don't respect tanks that run all Shields and heals too survive and do nothing to help there team. with the new update at least they can cut trolls vit down.

In 2v2 we focus the troll/dps/healer let the tank sit there and shield himself.
  11. petvpets New Player

Only person complaining is you. We are all telling you (which you dont like to be told) that its you and your play style.
  12. petvpets New Player

[IMG]

Personal problem. Show us a pic of your hack hoody and hack feat. I dont have to prove **** to you btw.
  13. Woodler New Player

these threads always follow the same pattern

- controllers bring up 'facts'
    - healers bring up counter-'facts'
    - controllers repeat initial 'facts'
    - healers re-address 'facts'
    - controllers repeat initial 'facts'
    - in frustration healers attribute controller issues to being unskilled
    - controllers say healers didn't address their 'facts'