Trollers need to be brought up to speed.

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Volaron, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Zpirit Dedicated Player

There is no need to provide a serious counter argument, when people like you ignore it and continue believing everything you say is holy. Ignorance is not bliss.
  2. Zpirit Dedicated Player

Assumptions. Failed assumptions at that. You are placing random words into what would otherwise be a normal sentence.
  3. Zpirit Dedicated Player

You failed to mention how Healers have the biggest damage penalty while in their role, then Tanks, while controllers have NO damage penalty AT ALL. HT aside.
    • Like x 2
  4. Zpirit Dedicated Player

What are you even saying? How did you come to any of these conclusions? You are just assuming WRONG, on every part of your post. Get out of here.
  5. Woodler New Player

Disagree, a tank isn't that hard to take down in comparison to other roles once its debuffed.

Tanks aren't as threatening to the team as trolls or dps'. If you focus the troll/dps then it is hard for them to do damage, provide power debuff etc. Healers keep everyone alive so obvious why they are focused also....

This is all a general statement - there are tanks that are threatening and some groups may have examples of instances where they focused the tank.
  6. Woodler New Player

that point seems to be ignored a lot haha
  7. The M New Player

I know, was being sarcastic, yet i appreciate your response =)
    • Like x 1
  8. Zpirit Dedicated Player

Do people not realise that in premade 5s, we run with two healers because one is too easy to take down? Do you people not realise you have to stack healers in competitive pvp so they don't die as easily? Do people not question why you only need ONE controller to two healers in pvp? Controllers are harder to kill in group pvp, everyone focuses the healers most often, that is why we become so good at the combat mechanics. We are CONSTANTLY being pounded on by at least 4 other players. Why aren't you people asking yourself why you only need one controller and two healers? It is because you can get by in competitive pvp with only ONE controller. If anything controllers need to be toned down with the insane amount of power they are giving. Controllers are making healers seem op, but i can GUARANTY, that if controllers were toned down, healers would be much easier to kill in competitive pvp. In 1v1s a controllers is suppose to have an ADVANTAGE vs healers, not completely obliterate them. If anything the controllers complaining need to learn to use their defensive abilities and stop trying to hybrid. L2P your role, out of all 4 role stances, CONTROLLERS hit the second hardest, if you want to be able to completely or nearly so take a healers heals away then healers should automatically get a dps buff whenever their heals are debuffed. That is the only way those changes could happen fairly. Healers have the LARGEST damage penalty while switching to their role, controllers have NO damage penalty while switching to their role. Stop complaining before you get yourselves nerfed.
    • Like x 4
  9. Volaron New Player

Me neither, but this is clear proof. Martiis is a great dps (from what i've seen). You put a Good dps on a tank and they get LULZ shields + = dmg
  10. BadHansel New Player

No, you don't understand us. It's not, that we can't beat skilled healers. It's that we don't feel to be in an advantage. And your video proved that perfectly!
  11. BadHansel New Player

but at least it's a video that shows us two nearly equal skilled players and not like the other videos showing someone dominating another much less skilled player...
  12. BadHansel New Player

Do you realise that this way the matches takes an endless time and often ends with 0:0 ? Is that what you want?

Whats the problem with that? The better healer would also in this case survive longer. And the better team would also in this case beat the healer faster down then the other team. It's the same like before, only that everything wouldn't take so much time and controllers finally would be in a better advantage to healer. That would be also good for tanks, because tanks would become more important this way, to beat the troller down / strip his pot and cleanse the healer. This would make a better rps-balance
  13. BadHansel New Player

Not a good example, because not only one is attacking the healer, so its invalid. With that mass of people its too difficult to see if they are same skilled or if the controller in the one team is better than the troller in the other team or if only the dd's are making more damage etc. Too much interpretation.

Show some 1vs1-lair-battle vids with two same skilled players
  14. Zpirit Dedicated Player

15. Kaleb57 Well-Known Player

It wasn't rough, I was trying to drag out the fight to have a longer video.

Also, who is the one crying on the forums about beating healers, the role your role is designed to beat?
  16. Warlan New Player

LOL, I don't even do Lair battles. They are pointless. RPS in 1v1 is BEYOND DUMB. Have fun barely beating healers. LOL.
  17. chaosknight0331 New Player

The difference we are saying is that the 5 second immunity due to the soda/trinket gives healers more than enough time to do a full recovery and 5 second immunity for a troll or tank does little to nothing. I am looking forward to seeing how the balance looks in GU27.
  18. chaosknight0331 New Player

Your video is one fight and shows nothing because no skill can be verified from it. You can say it was a skilled healer you beat, you can say you took it easy. Others see an unskilled healer and a long fight
  19. chaosknight0331 New Player

You tried my rear end....attacking my grammar because I put "I now know" instead of "I know now." Both of which are grammatically correct and perfectly acceptable.
  20. chaosknight0331 New Player

Sounds like you quit trying and just want to bash people who try to bring up valid points