Trollers need to be brought up to speed.

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Volaron, Jun 9, 2013.

1. chaosknight0331 New Player

There is nothing wrong with the order in which I have put these words. Just because you only have a 5th grade english education and never learned more sophisticated writing techniques does not mean that they are incorrect.

Still attacking my character instead of giving proper counter-arguments.
  2. chaosknight0331 New Player

It's the same 3-4 healers crying "YOU SUCK" instead of looking at the arguments and providing actual counter-arguments.
  3. petvpets New Player

Again another neutral post - Well chaos I am done in here, so you guys can pour your little hearts out as much as you want crying foul - without offering any proof whatsoever other than your words.

I do hope you are smarter to realize that pvp is a dynamic game, it is never the same every time. So far I have seen 1 healer on a troller alt beating much more geared tanks and healers through skill, I’ve seen trollers openly state that this "perceived issue" isn’t a problem and another video and all I read from the trollers in the thread - it’s not fair and they keep repeating it. You can see this right ?

So either give us some video proof to back up your claims and you might be taken seriously, and that goes for all the trollers that have a problem - show us where you are going wrong and we will help you.

Otherwise, have fun arguing back and forth about who’s right and who’s wrong. kaleb and yallander have put this issue to bed with video proof. I am done reading the same stuff over and over without anything to back it up but your own personal claims that we have zero way of proving.
  4. Woodler New Player

nobody is focusing the tank, hence it is easy for the tank to do great damage - its not hard to comprehend...
  5. petvpets New Player

Come on try and be the better person, no more "trolling" the trollers. Just provide the proof and evidence and let that do the talking.

PvP is dynamic.

If a team let a tank get to 500K.. dontca think that's on the players at that given time.

It is hard to comprehend it seems. Every pvp battle will be different everytime.

deathmike out.
    Point Blank
  6. Woodler New Player

he also didn't burst the watcher, which would have made it much much easier.
  7. petvpets New Player

• Like x 1
  8. Woodler New Player

how to troll :) - there are heaps of examples on both channels for the record, many with GuardianAngel outdpsing the dps' in arenas
  9. chaosknight0331 New Player

Kaleb's video "proof" is a joke. The healer didn't even use SC, supply drops, or henchmen, but definitely got hit by all of them. The video showed a troller using full HT in order to marginally beat a healer using only tact mods and didn't have enough sense to use a super-charge.

I do not see where yallander posted a video.

And what good does one video do? One video is proof of nothing and can be picked apart much as I have done with Kaleb's. You still have not addressed the paragraphs of facts as to how the mechanics work that I brought up. You just ignore it and ask for other ways to prove it...why do you ignore it? Is it because you read it and realize it is an actual argument?
  10. Woodler New Player

nah because these threads just turn into "fact" trading sessions with no end - i've argued and argued and argued with these trolls and it just goes in circles with no end. Video on the other hand is much more definitive IMO....
  11. chaosknight0331 New Player

I'm not sure what these videos are supposed to be showing? I see a troll who refuses to target the healer in all three instances...which makes it irrelevant to this thread....unless you are making a leap and trying to say that he knows targeting the healer does no good or that he was a bad troll.

But that is left to interpretation which is why posting videos as "facts" is a joke that the healers want us to do because they refuse to address the actual issues we have pointed out. Posting a few videos and saying that they represent the hundreds and thousands of fights that occur daily is very bad logic.
  12. petvpets New Player

I dont need to as it has been address a lot in the past, what makes your words different to other facts ? i dismissed it as thats what you yourself have done. You claim the vid is a joke - so what, doesnt it show you skill levels, because you dismiss that and treat it like a joke - dont worry you arent alone here when someone gets something proved to them with evidence they dismiss it and claim its a joke - bad players.

That's why I gloss over your "proof" as it contains no evidence but a personal opinion, we are aware of the game mechanics it seems you do not fully understand it ? otherwise your arguement has been pure semantics much like everyone elses including mine at times and why these threads end up in flame wars and getting locked.

You haven't proved a single thing in my eyes. Only 2 people have so far ones a healer and ones a troller. You dismiss them as they dont agree with yours and thread opinion, thats fine but it does in my eyes disprove the thread.

In regards to the vid, so what the healer didnt use HT and SC, I dont on my healer out of principle and barely lose because I use the combat mechanics to my advantage as that is all I have, if you think thats OP then your mindset and that of others with similar opinion is what is ruining the game. Now please stop dragging me down to your level as its clear to me what the problem is in this thread but I am not allowed to voice it. But yeah whatever.
  13. chaosknight0331 New Player

The video shows nothing other than a single troller beat a single healer. The skill level can not actually be assessed since it is only 1 fight, all that can be seen is the troll used his entire arsenal and the healer used almost none of the available arsenal. Armor comparison is absent.

Again, one video shows nothing. Ten videos would show nothing. Hundreds of videos may begin to show something, but who is going to even watch all of that? Using videos as "proof" is not the right route to take. Using how the actual mechanics works is a bit more relevant considering it can be applied to a much larger selection of scenarios.
  14. Woodler New Player

Me posting a few videos and assuming that they represent hundreds and thousands of fights that occur daily is bad logic.
    4 minutes into the 1st video the healer is targeted for quite a while... didn't you watch it?

You're claim for the second video is valid though - I was just showing off a troll doing damage and targeting effectively but I understand your point none the less.

Just a few examples of what is possible when you know how to troll effectively.
  15. chaosknight0331 New Player

Sorry bout that, the 1st video glitched out when I watched it the first time and showed it only had 3 mins of footage for some reason. I went back and watched the rest. It was a good fight but is still hard to ascertain much considering all the variables. Though the second healer did get pretty much mopped solely by the troll. I admit that this video shows 1 instance that the troller had an advantage against the healer that could not be overcome.

I did see the troll struggled a few times to apply that heal debuff and once cleansed the healer make a full recovery before being able to get debuffed again. This is one small vice that the trolls here have meantioned but has been for the most part ignored and instead been answered with "sucky troll."
  16. petvpets New Player

ok ill bite, its the same for a healer vs a tank - not all debuffs stick or show up and def do not last as long as a trolls debuff on a healer.

Also, are you complaining that a healer uses power to heal when they cleanse the debuff via a trinket ? that is the most silliest thing Ive read on here and ive read a lot. You reapply the debuff making a healer waste their debuff serum then and now they have nothing to cleanse and will die if you apply pressure and another debuff.

I do it all the time - I stay debuffed and when I need to use my trinket you bet your toons behind I will heal back up as that's all I have on my power bar, if thats what you are complaining about then yes thats your problem not your classes. I do that to burn the trollers power trying to spike kill me, sometimes i mess it up and lose.

Same thing happens with fire tanks and ice tanks. Its not an exclusive troller issue and thats what we are pointing out, well at least I am. I am not that naive to stick my fingers in my ears and pretend this isnt happening. I am not that biased, I even called for HoT to be affected pre casting and post casting from being debuffed.

Like always with this game and devs be careful what you wish for as you now have the same thing happen to your vit when a tank comes along and debuffs you.. previously you just need to recast it.
  17. The M New Player

Do anyone focus the tank 1st? I know they do it to verify if he has pve gear, but if not, just people don´t do it.
  18. Woodler New Player

'Generally' not, because they don't provide power, they do less damage then dps' and don't heal 3 things which seem to be much more important :S
  19. MARK2099 New Player

More than that is because a good tank is hard to kill, controllers and dps are easier to kill, if a group focus on healer is wasting time, if healers are ignore they only heal group and their damage is insignificant (a healer spend much more power trying to keep alive dps and controllers than kitting and heal himself), where controllers and dps under focus fire barely gonna put a treat to any group.
    • Like x 2
  20. Zpirit Dedicated Player

I tried, they just keep on pulling me back in.
    • Like x 1