Trollers need to be brought up to speed.

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Volaron, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Volaron New Player

If you're not going to nerf tanks, bring controllers up.
    If both players are evenly skilled and geared the current result is
    Healer > Tank
    Tank > Troller
    Healer > Troller
    For those of you that will try and deny tanks being out of line, go que lair battles 30 times.
    For those of you who know it and went tank just for it. *Point to the door*

The Current Tank 1v1 strategy
    Dps gear to give u the same dmg you would have in dps role.
    4 Shields.

Round 1
    Combo
    Accomplice
    Soda
    Shield/Heal
    -Immortality-

Round 2
    Combo
    Supply drop
    Shield/Heal
    Supercharge Heal or extreme shield
    -Immortality-

Round 3
    Combo
    Soda
    Shield/Heal
    Supercharge Heal or extreme shield
    -Immortality-

The Current Healer 1v1 strategy

Round 1
    Combo
    Heal
    Accomplice
    Soda
    -Immortality-

Round 2
    Combo
    Supply drop
    Heal
    Gorilla
    -Immortality-

Round 3
    Combo
    Soda
    Heal
    Gorilla
    -Immortality-

Add immunity to this and it makes a Good healer/tank close to invincible
    Tanks and Healers get heals and amazing shields for survivability, troller/dps shields? Last for about 3 taps. No heals. Supercharges are the same way. It's clearly unbalanced.

P.S. It's still ridiculous that these gimmicks are aloud in PvP Henchman/Supply drop/ORbital/Accomplice(Healing pet..who thought of this?)
    • Like x 11
  2. iplaycardgames Active Player

not sure if i agree with healers > controllers.
    lf A evenly skill and evenly geared healer and controller were to fight the controller should win. eventually the healer will run out of gimmicks like accomplices and henchmen in lair battles, and the controller will destroy they with their attack buff and heal debuff. but fighting a tank, you really have no chance at winning
  3. KGBOMMA SBS New Player

Evenly skilled Troller and Healer fight, troller will ALWAYS win unless the healer has ALL HT items, but if the troller also have these items then they will win still.

And if you're fighting someone with HT items then use YOUR HT items, instead of coming on here crying, i have almost no problems taking down healers on my level.
    • Like x 1
  4. Orbit Eclipse New Player

I agree with you volaron, my bro has an electric healer and i've seen him stomp t4 trolls or at least get them down to under 25%, if you don't believe me add D3ath Wiish USPS3.
  5. petvpets New Player

yawn

Look its "allowed" not "aloud" ok

otherwise rest of the post is just all blah blah blah I cant beat healers troll thread.
    • Like x 1
  6. KGBOMMA SBS New Player

Garbage trollers.
    • Like x 4
  7. Orbit Eclipse New Player

Full t4 with mods they should be able to win even if they were as you say 'garbage' which they weren't.
    • Like x 1
  8. Heavens Sword Dedicated Player

Every ROLE can Control ppl in PVP without DOM requirement:

Controllers have two main stats, VIT & DOM, but DOM does nothing in PVP for a controller but effect shield strength. DPS depend on DOM for shield strength, Tanks depend on DOM for shield strength.

Tanks have 3 main stats, HEALTH, DEF/TOUGH, and DOM, they use DOM to add Def/tough or HP when they use their powers. THEY ACTUALLY BENEFIT FROM DOM.
    Controllers need a buff involving DOM:
    (More Damage)
    50%Dom+Might and 25%Dom+Precision

(More Survivability)
    100%Dom+Toughness when we use our powers

(More Control)
    Use Dominance to Further effect the strength of our Control effects:
    Stronger Debuffs: More Defense, Damage or Healing taken away based on strength of our DOM
    Stronger CC: It takes opponent X amount of power to break out of our Control effects, X= % of our DOM
    • Like x 2
  9. KGBOMMA SBS New Player

If they are garbage, they shouldn't win vs someone with skill.
    • Like x 1
  10. KGBOMMA SBS New Player

You don't hear healers complaining about controllers using healing SCs in pvp do you? If you're going to continue to cry then controllers shouldn't be able to use resto for their shields or SCs. They shouldn't even have healing SCs if what you're going for is so call evening out controllers. Healers have ONE main stat, and that is resto. Dom is secondary stat. BTW The difference in health between Healers and Controllers is not that much.

Specify what control the other roles can do besides the combat mechanics? Can you? most likely not.
    • Like x 2
  11. Giggles Loyal Player

What the OP is trying to say is it takes Controllers the longest out of every role to kill their counter role and we Controllers have the least amount of survivability compared to the other roles. I agree that needs to be fixed.

Either allow us to reduce a Healers heals by 94% as Tanks can reduce our vit (Come GU27) or buff us in a way that gives more survivability. Home Turf does not bother me, what bothers me is how we weak we Controllers are compared to the other roles.

Healers heal the green bar and we Controllers heal the blue bar. Where is our self power heal? Healers have HoTs and Burst heals, we have PoT and no Burst Power healing for ourselves it only works on team mates, this needs to be fixed. Lets also not forget HoTs can be stacked while PoT cannot. Limit a Healers healing like you have limited a Controllers ability to give power.

For those who say we have stuns and debuffs, last I checked, every role has a debuff for their counter role, and every role has stuns or CC's somewhere in their power set and weapon set. So lets not go there so I don't have to make you all look as stupid as you sound.
    • Like x 6
  12. KGBOMMA SBS New Player

1. That is because of the immunities, if a healer gets one they will pop a heal.
    2. If you are constantly Stun/damaging the target you will not take much damage seeing as they are constantly stunned.
    3. You're saying you should be able to reduce a healers healing out by near 100%? really? LOL If that happens then a Tank should be able to completely turn you vit/dom off. You're vit should be cut by 100% where you cannot cast P.o.T. OR PD.
    4. You continue to cry because you have no skill, learn your role.
    5. Your P.o.T.
    6. This would make controllers OP, and completely throw off the balance of the game, controllers would have unlimited power, as will their group. That is why the devs didn't do that in the first place.
    7. You can debuff EVERY ROLE, even your fellow controllers.
    8. You don't have to make us sound stupid, you are doing a good enough job sounding stupid all on your own and showing you know almost nothing about your role and this game. Go learn your role or another, or go play another game.
  13. Orbit Eclipse New Player

Seems weird that a semi decent tank can beat a skilled troll and a semi decent healer can beat a skilled tank, but doesn't work well for a troll vs healer?
    • Like x 2
  14. petvpets New Player

Hmm its funny, that its the same arguements back and forth again..im right you are wrong etc.

Do any of you people even realize that the healer powersets havent even had their balancing yet..we are the weakest class there is at the moment due to that small bit of information and are constantly focused fired regardless, no ? play one properly then in a premade and a pug, not this once in a blue moon bs but after a few months of straight healing.

When you do, please fight ice tanks and tell me how easy that is.. healers are not going to be nerfed which 90% of the game want (as 90% of the game are DPS and DPS trollers)
    • Like x 2
  15. Thatguy New Player

The only class where half of the essential stats have no purpose, and some people actually think that is balanced.
    • Like x 1
  16. KGBOMMA SBS New Player

A " skilled troller " can beat a " semi decent " tank, just because you can't doesn't mean others haven't.
    A semi decent troller can beat a skilled healer, but a GARBAGE controller can't.
  17. Volaron New Player

I'll take care of a couple responses here.

They always run in with ALL Home turf. Healers won't run out of gimmicks because all they need to do is stay alive long enough to use another cola.

Correct my spelling? Awesome! and thank you!
    Correct my spelling to try and disprove a point? You can leave now.

So what you're saying is. Controller are underpowered, and should have healing Supercharges taken away from them? Makes sense...

[IMG]

You are aware that a tank can hit a troller and remove their pot correct? I don't agree with the 94% heal deduction, I feel that's probably overkill, but Tanks CAN shut off our pot, thus shutting down our power. So Logically it would make sense that controllers do the same to healers.

aaaaaand /Scene.
    • Like x 3
  18. BuzzWorthy Well-Known Player

Here we go again.[IMG]
  19. Orbit Eclipse New Player

You obviously haven't played a troller and have no idea what you're talking about, a semi decent tank will still dominate a skilled troll and a semi decent troll will do nothing to a skilled healer.
    • Like x 3
  20. KGBOMMA SBS New Player

I have proof of a skilled troll vs a semi decent tank and the troller won, and a semi decent troller still has a great chance vs a skilled healer.

You do not know me, i play ALL four roles, in one of the top pvp league in-game. Who are you? What experience do you have? What is your role? I have never even heard of you.