Troll weapon choices?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by MrShyGuy, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Black Jaq Devoted Player

I have trolled with HB. I actually change up my attacks. Scissor Kick does a great juggle on adds. Then I may use Pulse Beam or not. They are really versatile.

I have also trolled with Shield and enjoy that weapon too.
  2. BlackFalconXXL Well-Known Player

lmk if this doesn't work, only the top part is important for you https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwJ1NTq0loGEMkJKTUFjdjNzaU0
    • Like x 2
  3. L T Devoted Player

Thanks for sharing that! I see you're missing arrow storm-- that did decently in my testing for power back (I didn't get Supercharge numbers)

Do you have melee numbers?

WM combos are generally sucky for trolling because they give no power back, but they do build supercharge. Have you looked at those?
  4. BlackFalconXXL Well-Known Player

Nope. That chart is from stats revamp testing era before it hit live. WM was not a thing back then, let alone for controllers because augments mixing vit and power, passive vit and power buffs in content,and artifacts giving extra stats didn't exist back then. Power cost was a pain so nerfing your regen for WM use wasn't recommended.