Troll Precision or Dps Precision

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Sungod El, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Sungod El Level 30

So I recently made a new toon and chose hardlight after many years of not playing one. Assuming all troller type powers have two weapon buffs; to get the most out of precision you would need to play one of these troller type of powers i.e hardlight, mental, quantum correct? I intentionally wanted to play as a precision dps after sticking to might for so long. Does the 10% damage increase while in dps more better than being in troller stance who can use both a group weapon buff and another weapon buff such as Recharge and Inspiration from hardlight?

Not sure how to proceed.

DPS stance I would just pick the artifacts that give the best precision while using a weapon buff and maybe Neo-Venom Boost.

Troller stance I was thinking of using the same artifacts that would give me more precision but also use The Claw then again I never trolled so it would be a hybrid troller than just a battery.
  2. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

I plan to Battle Troll with HL in SM specifically. So Ill be using Duel Wield into Bow flurry with Claw, VWD, and probably Eye of Gemini. I probably wont use PFtT because of the dovetail that comes with HL super powers and having to quickly roll out of danger within SM, and the superpowers normally keep you in place where as DW>Bow flurry is easy access to get out of in case of an emergency.
  3. Sungod El Level 30

I had SM in mind as well though confused on how to go about this because of reasons I said.