Troll arts

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Stanktonia, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Brother Allen Loyal Player

My personal arsenal of Troller artifacts are (all 200):

Parasite, Cog, Claw, and Scrap.

However, I pretty much only run with my League and they are mostly Precision so power is not really something we worry about. If a fight calls for a Healer to spam a bit more than usual I quickly swap out Claw for Scrap and go back to chunking out the extra power. Amulet of Rao is a nice artifact for the multiple debuffs but since boss fights don't seem to have more than one primary target to take down most the time, I found it pointless. So, I got rid of it as I'm not worried about adds/hallway fodder that we encounter on the way to boss fights.

But if you pug a lot and are concerned with power management and not being a buff Controller then go with what others have said, Scrap, Parasite, Amulet. You can't go wrong with them.
  2. lieutenant Active Player

Your comment is underrated
    • Like x 1
  3. PolishEagle Dedicated Player

Regular load out is Amulet of Rao, Parasite, and Strategist Card. If I am in an Elite run where Shields will benefit, I will pop in Scrap of Soul Cloak. If I am playing with a power sponge I may go Parasite, Soul Cloak, Strategist. I really don't like giving up the debuffs, but I usually L1 the boss the whole fight and just pay attention. For most of my trolling career we didnt have an Amulet of Rao, so I can get away with this. I wouldn't recommend it in a newer troll necessarily.