Troll artifacts

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by ALB, Jul 25, 2020.

1. ALB Dedicated Player

My troll setup was Cog, tetra, and trans. My question is, what artifact should I use to replace Cog?
  2. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

is there a right or wrong answer?

i like the soul cloak, amulet of rao and parasites power harness. i just find the way I play it makes everything go smoother. im almost never out of power, i regenerate it faster than i dump it, i debuff the hell out of everything and being able to fire off power giving force fields with frequency makes me a hit around the ole water cooler.

i've tried other artifact combos and found them not to my liking. I hated the BoP troll artifact. I fed it to my soul cloak yesterday.
    • Like x 1
  3. gemii Dedicated Player

Rao/parasite/cloak is the standard troll setup

If your going for more of a buff play style get the claw or just keep the cog you will run into players who still use precision.

Or you can replace cog with soul cloak for supercharge regen
    • Like x 1
  4. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

To be honest, all troll artifacts are viable, the devs definitely made the right decisions when designing these. with that being, said you can basically combine anything and give a viable power output
    • Like x 2
  5. ALB Dedicated Player

Yea, ik. I was just looking for a good replacement for Cog. Might level the newest troll artifact