Triple Splintered Coins & New Rewards!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Kanniu Well-Known Player

It was supposed to be a place for players to hang out and "relax". I think we have enough bounties lol we don't need another one
    • Like x 2
  2. Harrisen New Player

This is gonna be awesome!!!
    • Like x 1
  3. JakarrKingDCUO New Player

Not likely to be the next episode. The upcoming capsule is Teen Titans so the next episode will have something to do with Teen Titans.
    • Like x 1
  4. KN1TE Dedicated Player

Oh come on! It's the all bounty episode. Can't have too many...LOL! ‍ If I'm going to hang out and relax, definitely not going to be in game. It needs the addition of fishing poles and the ability to catch fish for that...j.k.
    • Like x 1
  5. HMBoyd Level 30

well from what i’ve seen this morning there won’t be second hand selling for any new items, is this a bug or a new thing you guys are trying out?
  6. HMBoyd Level 30

while i agree with too many bounties it’d be cool if we had a zeus/darkseid bounty kinda like the hydra
  7. ChillCat Loyal Player

Reports of my demise are greatly exaggerated... but not necessarily wrong;)

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  8. Walvine Well-Known Player

Is wonderverse embers chroma mats the same style type as judas contract: embers aura ?.
    Please atleast add preview or even thumbnails for packs , materials and trinkets with summon fx in vendors.
    Maybe community manager could arange showcase item playlists in official channel on youtube ,Basically a video showcasing for every episode vendor in the game it would get a high view counts and maybe attract new gamers from those viewings , And before it is miss interrupted I mean seperate to the live blogs no dialog needed just pure ingame footage making the armor set or item the main title of each short video.
    Suggestion inspired by the memory of Torikumu .
    • Like x 2
  9. tukuan Devoted Player

I would have preferred that the vendor Mother/Father boxes be accessories but c-est la vie.
  10. Eve YouTuber

I think Multiverse showcase those materials when he gets them. I don't know if he will do it this time though.
    Yeah, Torikumu is missed by many including me. Was always great watching his content. And, I don't think the Devs have time to do Preview videos, It falls on the players to do this. Would be easy if it was on test already and we could test there then upload videos, but it takes a long time until it arrives on test server.

Edit: It's why my material guide gets abit messy everytime I need to add materials and takes me longer to do so because I don't have the time to sit and farm for all those 400+ currency materials. So I'm waiting on test server. Currently not even Wonderverse's Currency in there, which is abit frustrating.
    • Like x 2
  11. Kurama Active Player

I still can't believe they didn't bring out Zeus's aura in the last raid. The ones they put are very ugly.
  12. RodrigoVohx Level 30

13. RodrigoVohx Level 30

Not that it's not cool, but ... There are so many other things that would interest you more. The style of Grail's eyes, new guards and mainly hair styles that have bigger beards .. I don't feel represented in the game .. It would be really cool. Style of Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Mamoot and others .. They could put all these styles of hair with a beard option. Please look at this! Thank you!
    • Like x 1
  14. Charon Lead Content Designer

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 12
  15. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

Mepps... are there no feats attached to the new vendor items? I did not see any in either the WV or Style feat menus. Just checking, since there are usually feats associated to vendor items added midway through a DLC.

If not or if this was just an oversight and will be fixed, please confirm either way, asap. People often buy the extra vendor items just for the feats, so if there are none this time they will most likely spend the aether on other items such as elite gear for their support role. And since players have been grinding the bounties non stop since the reset, and you can only carry a limited amount of aether, people are having to make purchases every few hours or so.

It would be a shame if they missed out on a few feat points due to a careless oversight.

Thanks for your time.
  16. Jafin 10000 Post Club

There are feats. Somebody posted a screenshot...somewhere, I can't remember where. A feat popped when I collected both the Bombshell Bracers and Bombshell Boots yesterday (1 feat for collecting both items, just in case the way I said it wasn't clear). From what I can remember in the screenshot there were at least four one star feats.

Edit: Sorry I completely missed the part where you were talking specifically about the bounties and Aether. I'm not sure about feats for the styles on the Aether vendor specifically, but there are definitely feats for stuff on the Splintered Coin vendor.
    • Like x 1
  17. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Check here.

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  18. Brit Loyal Player

I just wanted to give a big 'Thank you' for the awesome-ness of including new items that were available as a sink for Aethyr. Having some big price items actually gives us something to do with the Aethyr, which makes those World Boss groups feel like they're actually giving us something as a reward.

I had feared that everything would either be Coins or Coins+Aethyr, but you proved me wrong. Thank you for the pure Aethyr cost items. That greatly improved the Episode.
    • Like x 4
  19. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Men wore heels for many, many, years before women.

• Like x 3
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We heard you. :D
    • Like x 8