Triple Crowns Weekend & NEW Atlantis Rewards!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 16, 2019.

1. |The 3rror Committed Player

the fact that alot of you complaining about the prices of the items in the vendor when the episode came out november 8 on top of that they had double crowns i think you had plenty of time to finish yo gear/ have some left over crowns to buy the items it’s january can say its about to be 3months since the episode came out i think the prices for the items in the vendor is fine tbh
    • Like x 3
  2. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

I could live with the prices if the feat points were increased to more appropriate levels.

It's especially amusing to compare the feat points for these new items vs. feat points for any given Time Capsule.
    • Like x 3
  3. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Triple Crowns weekend is great! But you know what would be even better? Triple Currency for ALL Episodes! (Some of us are trying to finish collecting stuff from Earth 3 on our alts. ;) )
    • Like x 5
  4. Navane New Player

Just an idea since I use a one-handed weapon , the dev team should make a style [ invisible would be easy to do ) that allows characters with the commanders hook hand style not to have to hold a sword with a hook i personally would love it
    • Like x 2
  5. Ekart Committed Player

I played this DLC every day, even replayed a lot and only yesterday bought the vendor collection and I'm still missing the whole normal style. The prices are set to high and the complaints are just.

So in the words of Jack Ryder, "You are wrong!"
  6. JKwak Well-Known Player

oh look an other material i m not interested in, can we please have an speedforce inspired Material that an player who is not rich and who cant open 200 time capsules can afford
    i m still opening my Team-Up Time Capsules and i m running out of them
  7. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Poor unfortunate souls...
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Hey folks. It's a long holiday weekend. Be safe. Have fun. Enjoy the bonus through Monday (21st) to restarts on Tuesday.
    • Like x 22
  9. Ray Ell Active Player

10. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Sweet
  11. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

omg!

Thank you!
  12. BumblingB I got better.

This is a pleasant surprise. Thank you.
    • Like x 3
  13. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

Could not resist to make one of my own:

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  14. HARDL1GHT AC3 New Player

orbital strikeeeeeeeeeeeee will look sick asf
  15. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

16. Geopagyei New Player

so I bought the new golden age material but it will not let me equip any of my materials I tried to tweet at them but they don't respond plz

some one help
  17. Geopagyei New Player

so I bought the new golden age material but it will not let me equip any of my materials I tried to tweet at them but they don't respond plz

some one help
  18. Schimaera Devoted Player

Style Menu -> Material Tab -> Select the Golden Age Material and add it to one of the circles above (drag'n'drop). Klick on the Mat-circle and then "apply to all" or just save and go to your gear style tab and apply it individually.
    • Like x 1
  19. Nuclear Winter Well-Known Player

Hooray!! \o/ Thanks! ;)
  20. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

Yes! I very much love the thought of the Golden Age Aura, very intuitive on your end. Thank you very much.