Triple Crowns Weekend & NEW Atlantis Rewards!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

I don't care about the featpoints anymore, I just grind on what I think looks cooler. Saves a lot of time.
    • Like x 5
  2. Zneeak Devoted Player

Wow, 650 Crowns total is beyond ridiculous. It's like they don't understand that there's already a pretty pricy mark total for the Gear set alone, not to mention the additional cost of Elite-cear and the OP collection.
    • Like x 4
  3. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Damn, was hoping for a back style like the Atlantis adds have.
  4. DarkAya Dedicated Player

Everything's tradable except the material?
    • Like x 1
  5. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Whyyyy I absolutely despise this episode but I really want this stuff :(
  6. Hollows Active Player

When they have extra currency weekends, are the restrictions on daily and weekly content removed?
  7. Oueen Mera New Player

No Mera's hair? STILL. I was so hoping to have something to have that did not clip with the crown.
  8. FoolsFire Devoted Player

I see what you did there. ;)
    • Like x 4
  9. AquiloFury Committed Player

No, there are still daily and weekly lootlocks...lots of replay badges will be purchased this weekend I bet lol.
  10. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

so...why are prices for these items so high for 1 star feats? Ridiculous...
    • Like x 5
  11. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I"m pretty much resigned to only getting things on my main, so I'll pay for the material with his 200 Crowns, run 4 alts through the content this week till one has 150, and the other 3 have 100 (can do this with just the 3 big weeklys+raids) buy the items with their marks and ship over to my main. Orbital I'll get at some point maybe.

I was trying to add up the total crowns for the 212 gear(assuming no drops), the 225 gear, Elite, OP collection item and now this stuff and my calculator exploded around >2000 marks. I get that they are trying to encourage us to run replays and that maybe you'd have to run the content past the time that it's the newest DLC, but give me a break. Add that to the fact the DLC is running along with back to back to back events AND the 2 weeks of free content if you were a premium trying to keep up and it's just punishment.

Reinheld
    • Like x 3
  12. Zneeak Devoted Player

I remember when they stated that these Bonus mark-events were mainly implemented as an extra for all the alts and dual rolers out there to have a fair chance to stay updated within the episode's. It seems like they obviously had other plans in mind as they keep shoving more and more pricy stuff into the vendor while slapping feats onto it to further push a "need" to get it.

300 marks...... for a 10 point-feat..... with no stats or progression besides those 10 featpoints.... Yeah, no, i'd rather buy several gearpieces on my alts for that amount of marks, or you know.... Finishing up the OP collection on my main which gives 50 featpoints and additional stat increases. Another great idea on the brink of getting completely butchered up.
    • Like x 2
  13. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Go to your base and compare the mat to an orange cancer lamp...you will find that they match perfectly.
  14. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Honestly I thought the rest of the pricing was alright except the aquaman style pieces. 100 per piece? Just crazy...it should have been 50 marks per piece. Someone in DBG Austin branch was getting a bit too giddy.
    • Like x 3
  15. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah. I was talking about using 'scrub' alts that I don't normally progress for getting the stuff. I do have a few real alts that I try not to do this kind of pillaging from. So if you see 'storageguy1' or 'asdfasdfasdf' shouting for a swarm/hulk/100 invite...give me a little wave.

Reinheld
    • Like x 2
  16. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

That’s what I was thinking too, especially that it’s only a 10 point feat. 100 a piece ridiculous
  17. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Devs, please increase the feat points to a more appropriate level for each of the new items:

-Aquaman style pieces: 50 points
    -Eel aura: 25 points
    -Material: 25 points
    • Like x 2
  18. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Double post (first told me it was an error lol)
  19. Zneeak Devoted Player

It still ultimately means that alts has to chose between additional styles and feats or actual progression. Which is a problem. It's so sad to see yet another great idea on paper turned into a sh*tshow grind on top of another grind, all for the sake of players potentially shelling out even MORE replays.

I don't even want to know what the total sum of marks will be on the second wave of items, nor how many more feats they may or may not add to it.
    • Like x 1
  20. myandria Item Storage

Oh, I noticed the orange; I was mainly looking at the fire and lightning elements that seem to be inside of parts of the material as well..
  21. Solus New Player

These prices should be cut in half, or the feat points should be increased.
    • Like x 1
  22. Nuclear Winter Well-Known Player

650 total marks for all 3 feats seems like a lot, but consider:
    • 24 crowns each for the weeklies (Hulk, Swarm, Relics): 72
    • 30 crowns each for the raids: 60
    • 9 crowns for running alert x4 days: 36
    • 12 crowns for doing all daily Atlantis missions (Mera/Ocean Master, Atlantean officer, King Shark, Terminal) x4 days: 48
    • 3 crowns for running solo x4 days: 12
    That's 228 crowns for one character. Do all the above with three characters (assuming one has alts) for a total of 684, enough to purchase all items (or at least be within striking distance) by the end of the weekend -- NO REPLAY BADGES REQUIRED. If the style items aren't tradeable (likely), 2 pieces can be bought this weekend & the third by next weekend if not sooner.

Considering these items are permanent vendor additions, 650 doesn't seem so astronomical. That said, I agree wholeheartedly with others in this thread who feel 10pts per feat is too low.
    • Like x 2