Triple Cred Weekend & NEW Titans Rewards!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arcfussion Well-Known Player

Welcome to Earth 3 Saami . Now gimme all your credits! :mad: Just kidding .:rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  2. Dark Suzumebachi Well-Known Player

Yeeeeeees got the hair style I asked for.
    • Like x 1
  3. marlenix New Player

Hi! Do you need to be legendary or have the dlc "new titans" to buy equipment cr 215, Starfire hair...? Im premium but there is a padlock in some items... thanks!
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You need to be a member or own the episode AND be at the appropriate CR to unlock the 215 gear. Not sure about the Starfire hair and other style accessories.
  5. Rektumocepac New Player

Im not sure if someone will read this, but it would be nice if devs revisit old hairstyles a bit. Like for instance, heroic long hair for men, they can change it to something like Tiger had in Suicide Squad Hell To Pay cartoon.
  6. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

They've said about a billion times that they don't revisit old styles, period. Not for bugs and not for aesthetics.
    • Like x 1
  7. hero turner Well-Known Player

Hey Devs I know this is off the subject but can you make it where the Journeyman boots, Bat Gauntlets and Joker back pack are account bound so I can pass them off to my other toons or make them tradeable to others that need them be cause it seems like everytime I go to the vault and I get an extra one of those items I cant sell or trade them I don't wanna delete them if another toon can use them....it seems like its hard to collect for toons I want them for and easy for the toons I don't lol, and the item is non tradeable and cant sell so I figured why cant they be account bound to give to the other toons on account or tradeable to other league members...Ohh man love the new Teen Titans items btw ..bout time we got the Starfire hair that's awesome thx Devs much love to yall… ps. it be nice if the wings or any piece that involves flight to come with the sustained flight like the joker pack does ..just saying ….esp the wings of sin .
  8. Xibo Loyal Player

And what about put also in vendor the Man-Bat henchmen?
    • Like x 1
  9. Rektumocepac New Player

I dont read forums that much, also im sorry i expressed myself badly, i meant not to restyle the old styles, but to make similar ones with nice texture. Like Mammoth's hairstyle now, or Nightwing's or some others
    • Like x 1
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They will retouch up a piece if it is obviously bugged (ie completely not wearable). Art team spend a majority of their time making new things, that's what they get paid to do and why they can only go back to a preexisting style if it's seriously bugged.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.