Triple Atlantean Crowns! Plus, New Deluge Rewards!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Eve YouTuber

*Steps away slowly from keyboard* That's enough Internet for one day.
    O.O

P.S the aura is cool
  2. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

What kinda styles could one buy related to Mera or Arthur ? I like the Atlantean stuff from the summer event.
  3. Eve YouTuber

The gear on Deluge's Vendor has Mera inspired style. But you have to be a memeber and CR 218 to be able
    to buy those. Aquaman's belt drops (rare drop) in the leveling mission where you need to rescue Aquaman
    and stop Circe and the Atlatntian invasion. The 80 CR Vendor in Meta Wing also give Atlantian Armor.
    You should take a look :)
    • Like x 1
  4. BumblingB I got better.

Trinkets! :D
    • Like x 1
  5. DarkAya Dedicated Player

Is it just me or those Atlantean back-up dudes are so lazy, sometimes one or two of them don't bother to attack for few seconds, they just stand still, seem pretty useless. I don't use other skins for back-up right now, so I'm not sure if the skin makes the difference but they use staff as a weapon so who knows.
  6. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

love the reward weekends bcuz the villian side is nicely POPULATED again!! YAY!! This should be more frequent.. I dont feel alone in the Hall of Doom anymore.. LFG is moving/scrolling with activity a bit nicer too.. Thanks devs.. I guess ill enjoy this weekend and then next week right back to the dead zone..
  7. stärnbock Devoted Player

we have multiple henchmen variations now, orbital strikes and supply drops...
    QUESTION:
    would it be possible to make the starro pet a trinket to replace the side kick?
  8. Legion_of_One Well-Known Player

The Atlantean back-up trinket is not account bound or tradable. I wish this game would be more consistent. I picked that up for a different toon on my account, thinking the new items were equally unlocked to be traded.
  9. Mrsnow28 New Player

The Pet is an ABSOLUTE AND UTTER waste of 100 Crowns. The thing should at least fight along side you like your sidekick. It needs to be changed.
  10. Knarlydude Loyal Player

From the triple crowns all the way to the henchmen and the auras that are obtainable via the vendor. It's awesome and a very much needed addition to the game. Keep this kind of stuff up and you cannot go wrong with all the players.

Thank you guys. :)
    • Like x 1
  11. Myoxz Well-Known Player

Just a quick question: In order to be able to use the Atlantean henchmen...I have to got the lair system, right?
  12. co ni New Player

:eek: Al Right Al Righto_O
  13. SashaMishelle New Player

Please bring this back T_T
  14. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

I agree. I hope they continue to add stuff like this in all future content.
    • Like x 1