Triple Atlantean Crowns! Plus, New Deluge Rewards!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Bonus Crowns Weekend!

Atlantean Crown rewards in Deluge will be TRIPLED this weekend as we look ahead to our next episode in July. Jump in and enjoy the extra currency rewards through Sunday. The bonus applies to both the end-game episode versions of this content and to the level-agnostic event versions. Open your map and use the warp to event option to put yourself right in the middle of things.

This weekend – from Thursday, June 14, 2018, through Sunday, June 17, 2018 – all players will receive bonus Atlantean Crowns in Deluge content. Atlantean Crowns are primarily used for vendor rewards and gear in Episode 31: Deluge.

New Deluge Rewards!

As a special treat, five new cosmetic items have also been added to the Deluge vendor, permanently.
    • Urchin Aura
    • Rainbow Current Aura
    • White Solar Aura
    • Henchmen Uplink Device: Atlantean Henchmen
    • Starro Whistle (trinket pet)
    Collect any of the new auras for a new feat. The auras can also drop very rarely from any final instance boss in Deluge. The hero and villain Henchmen are tinted differently to reflect Atlantean (hero) and Deluge (villain) factions.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

PLEASE NOTE: The bonus weekend will begin this Thursday with daily server restarts, and will last through Sunday to daily server restarts on Monday morning.
    • Like x 23
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Auras that can be earned directly through gameplay without the RNG attached, assuming prices are fair, I know I've said this before but, I hope this trend continues.

Adding a few auras to lower tier content as rare items can help boost que times and population at that level
    • Like x 28
  3. Proxystar #Perception

Super Great!!!

No Fatal, you beat me :(
    • Like x 3
  4. Pestilance New Player

Will these items be on vendor in test server too?
    • Like x 1
  5. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

New rewards in the Deluge vendor is very nice. +1 to you guys and gals. I would like to see that spread out to other dlc vendors. It'll kinda freshen up old dlc etc, imo... wel at least to come back through not solely for catalyst runs. New auras... both full body and modular, new styles, new trinkets new this, new that etc.
    • Like x 4
  6. Proxystar #Perception

They're not currently on there, just checked.
  7. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Not currently on there? Guess that was a wash, huh? You'll just have to go with the flow and get them Thursday like everyone else. You can head to bed early and tide yourself over with a dream of auras. Great thing about that is you'll be the star. Nothing fishy about that. When you wake up and log in you can trawl the vendor and catch the stuff you want.
    • Like x 5
  8. Proxystar #Perception

Get out!
    • Like x 3
  9. Captain Outrageous New Player

I can not like this enough!
    • Like x 3
  10. PSYL0CKE X8 Well-Known Player

Awesome

Bad thing is you gotta use replays if you don’t have marks saved up
    So for the players that stop playing the content och.. Lucky I still play it
    • Like x 1
  11. PSYL0CKE X8 Well-Known Player

Yeah nice idea. They totally should during some downtime period months. Like two months after a new episode just had came out
    • Like x 2
  12. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Bonus Weekend indeed! :D

Interesting that the Hero Backup consists of two males/one female while the Villain Henchmen are two females/one male.

I'm digging the faction differentiation.
    • Like x 1
  13. Max Dragonard Well-Known Player

If the items in the vendors are permanent, why do I need to use replays to earn them? I'll just earn crowns until I have enough. Not that big of a deal.
    • Like x 5
  14. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Cause it's my feats and I need it now!!
    • Like x 1
  15. Proxystar #Perception

Gender Discrimination! LOL
  16. DCUO Addict Committed Player

Fantastic!!!

Can lower CR characters buy them (please, please, pleeeeaaase!!!!!!)?
    • Like x 1
  17. MaryMagdalene_DCUO Well-Known Player

This.
  18. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

More importantly, can they be traded? The Aura's specifically since they also have a small chance to drop in the content.
  19. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Are you shore you want Imaginos to stop? I don't sea what's wrong with her post.
    • Like x 3
  20. PSYL0CKE X8 Well-Known Player

You yourself personally don’t have to. But some like to get feats and styles right away. And so they might use the fastest way possible. And depending how much they cost. Some players simply don’t want to want to run older content that they finished when brand new content is out too or about to come out.

I still play the content and have marks saved up Some have stopped playing the content. And if they want feats and styles right away they might use their replay badges to get what they want faster.
    • Like x 1