Trick or Treat is back!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Trick or Treat!

Teekl's back! Now through the rest of The Witching Hour event, look for new Trick or Teekl buckets granted to you every day, and fill them with candy you find throughout the game! When full (fully leveled using the Fortify inventory screen), consume the bucket for a chance at better candy, past-years Halloween rewards, and modular aura color variants of Classic Auras: Nimbus, Plasmic, Smoke, and Vapor! Extra buckets are available on the event vendor for Spooky Bites.

Which candy are you most looking forward to getting your hands on again?

The Trick or Treat event begins October 10, 2019, and lasts through October 31, 2019. Happy Halloween!
    • Like x 8
  2. Eve YouTuber

YES my favorite part of Halloween in DCUO! Thank you for bringing it back :D
  3. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Will the modular auras be tradable?

Reinheld
  4. Sjs New Player

Do we have to open the rewards window to obtain the teekl bucket? Because the window will not open!
    • Like x 1
  5. Tura21 Well-Known Player

Plasmic Aura back!!!
    Very nice
  6. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Let's Hope I get something delicious for my loony toonys .
  7. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

how many buckets can we get / how do we get more buckets?
  8. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

We get 3 a day. We can buy more from the Halowen vendor for.... 2 Spooky Bits I think.
    • Like x 1
  9. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

If you want to know more;

;) ;)
  10. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Yep, the modular versions of it.
  11. Dwild Well-Known Player

I got 3 the first day...none since then. Been buying them off the event broker at 2 candcorn a pop. Where do you get freebies??
  12. Incenerater New Player

try again after the servers come back up, iirc last year teekls refreshed then.
  13. Heliotropix Well-Known Player

i'm curious if you get better rewards if you overfill the bucket? it takes 150, but you can cram 250 into it....hmmm, it's only candy...
  14. Heliotropix Well-Known Player

no....you get 2 source marks if you cram it full.....
  15. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I believe it runs on a 24 hour counter (it did last year), so if you opened the first set at 4PM Thurs, you won't be able to get a 2nd set of buckets till 4:01PM on Friday....not at 3AM reset or 6AM reboot as you might expect.

Could be this is changed, but I doubt it.

Reinheld
  16. ConnerSandsmark Well-Known Player

Over a week later and after I deleted last years candy 3 days ago, you guys bring it back..... late
  17. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Actually it came out mid event last year too(I actually think it was a week later then). You should be able to undelete your deleted candy if you wanted.

Reinheld
  18. HLKyleRayner New Player

Are we suppose to get 3 free Teekl Buckets everyday until the end of the event? Because i didn't recieve mine for two days in a row now :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.