trick or treat bucket question

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by allnightgaming, Oct 17, 2019.

1. allnightgaming Well-Known Player

it's my understanding this will last till the end of the month. get my buckets everyday at 1:00 it's 3:45 now. no buckets. did they stop them. or are they bugged?
  2. Eve YouTuber

I got them really late today, so it might be bugged.
  3. OG ELITE Committed Player

You claim them every 24 hours. So if you claim them at say 8 o’clock one night they’ll pop up the next day at 8
  4. Eve YouTuber

But I claimed them at 16:00pm my time every day and today I got them at 20:00 pm
  5. OG ELITE Committed Player

Not sure then I’m just pretty sure that’s how there supposed to work
  6. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I got them once on one of my alts and when i log on to my main i never received them. I normally get them on my main every night aound 8:30pst or so
  7. allnightgaming Well-Known Player

yup. 1 O'clock everyday. it's now 4:10 nothing.
  8. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

Someone was speculating that the buckets come in 24 hours after you last opened them? Not sure, but I know I didn't get mine two days ago. Not that it matters, the best thing I've gotten from them have been auras.
    • Like x 1
  9. willflynne 10000 Post Club

You never know. I think I got a Teekl from one last year (not 100% sure right now), and this year I've seen one of the Boo family and a Steaming Cauldron come out of a bucket. It's the whole RNG thing again, but there is more than just auras and treats.
  10. Dene Devoted Player

I got dog boo this year - but mainly spooky bites or source narks
  11. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Again, something from the "not 100% sure" category, but the currency talk reminded me that I think there might have been a couple Quarks among some of my buckets so far.

Dang it all, now I'm wishing I had been writing down what I've received so far to help with something of a comprehensive list. LOL
  12. Dene Devoted Player

Ditto lol

oh and Quarks I do 100% remember - as well is tricks & treats
  13. Eve YouTuber

I usually get x2 Quarks, if I'm lucky, as well as source marks. Honestly, making a list is a great idea. I will try write it down from memory and what I have in aura's section.
    • Like x 1
  14. Zamara Dedicated Player

I kept going through it on my head because i knew there was a way to make it pop up manually but i finally remembered how to do it.
    Type /welcome on the chat and it pops up the welcome screen, on there there's a button that says "view grants" if you click it or push it (on PS4 it's triangle) it'll show you the window where you claim them, if they're not ready yet it'll say how much time is left until you can claim them again.
    • Like x 1
  15. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

Very happy to say I got this yesterday:

Isis