Treasure Chest Location Guide from oasenhoheit and TheLoneLantern

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by oasenhoheit, Jul 2, 2013.

1. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

The other one should also still exsist. I was just too slow last time, when I saw it and wanted to take a picture (in the starting area close to the mountain).

Here are also at least 3 locations in low A51, which I saw lately and made pictures of:

2. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

Did anyone ever find a chest in T5-content? (Iconic Anomalies, Duos, Alert/OPs, Raids)
    I didn't and also never heared of any yet.
  3. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

Since GU31, which introduced individual loot for all content, chests in some instances now also drop personal loot, as for example in Smallville and the Gotham University duo, so the complete group get's their own drop.
    But this is not happening in all instances. It's not known yet, if this is a bug or if chests in specific tiers were left out.
  4. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

Added another picture for the Courthouse alert.
    Does anyone know, if there are chests in BC2 and 3? I can't remember, if I ever found a chest there.
  5. TheLoneLantern New Player

Nope.
  6. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

The new 4-man-instances from DLC11 sometimes have a treasure chest showing up.
    It's good to see chests in new content again. :) It helps new players to get that feat without being forced to farm old Content only.
  7. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

It seems like in the newest Content the chests only Show up, when you complete a specific objective, which is also part of a feat:

ICW: Don't lose any Gold.
    LH: Don't use any Barrels.

In a Video I saw a chest spawning in Artifacts, when the Group got the "Waking the Dead"-feat. Can anyone confirm this Observation?
  8. Red Jenni Loyal Player

I haven't seen chests in any of the new content. I have the feat for not losing any gold. I've also been in 3 groups that got Accidental Perfection.
  9. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

I can confirm, that you get it on both sides, hero and villain:
    If you defeat the first boss in ICW without losing any gold, then you need to wait a few second, then a chest will show up. I'll add my screenshot, when I find it. :)

Here we go:

[IMG]
  10. ThunderlesStorm New Player

Apark of ion duo gives you a treasure chest if you get the feat "Cold Hands, Warm Heart"
    • Like x 1
  11. ThunderlesStorm New Player

Operation: Return to the Nexus
    Get the feat: Getting Rid of a Bomb
    Treasure chest spawns
    • Like x 1
  12. Chetzman Level 30

Treasure Chest in last boss of Labyrinth can be obtained by doing the feat called Take no Prisoners, ie. defeating all adds that come out from the prison cells before defeating the boss.
    • Like x 1
  13. Chetzman Level 30

A Treasure Chest can be obtained in Act of Defiance Operation by doing the Lightbringer feat. i.e. All 4 members collecting the light from the statue after the first boss (before entering Gates of Tartarus part of mission), then without any member being defeated, taking the same light to 4 bowls in the room before the last boss. Defeat the add that spawns after that, and treasure chest should appear.
    • Like x 1
  14. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

Thanks for the latest Input, guys. :)
    I have not forgotten about this guide, just have been a little lazy lately, when it Comes to updating. ;)
    I also still didn't find a way to work around the Limit of text, that can be posted here.

So please Keep on posting, this guide is still under my watch. :D
  15. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

I really need to update this guide again. The Limitation of letters per post just make it more complicated to add picutes and links. :confused:

But if you have Information for this thread, please Keep on posting it. :)

PS:
    Right now there seems to be a bug, that treasure chest don't Count towards the feat, if you open them in Content, which is relevant to your CR. I did not test that out yet to confirm it, but it might explain, if you open chest and don't get credit for them.
    https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/DC-471
  16. JosEl Well-Known Player

Thanks I'll get now the 9 needed to get the feat of the 100 trasure chests
  17. Helderman Dedicated Player

Not wanting to sound ungrateful but your pics don't show the location in the radar - they don't show the UI at all.
  18. RealTegan Dedicated Player

I just want to say these are helping me find chests and explore areas I wouldn't have thought of going to several years on from the original posts. Thanks to the original posters and the work that went into this.
    • Like x 1
  19. Valkjur Level 30

I kno this was made in 2013 but I'm hoping someone will reply

I've ran around the ENTIRE map for the Gotham University Warehouse T2 solo, u kno like the one with Catwoman and the cats eye gems or whatever

but I cannot for the life of me find that hidden treasure chest. is there even one in this solo??
  20. Gundraasi Well-Known Player

There is NONE in there anymore. Idk why they disabled it but the last one I found there was in 2012... ;)

For specific locations in challenges / Solos please read the first few entries on page 1 and the following pages of this guide.

Greetings.
    • Like x 1