Top Bug - Info Needed Transformation card in new episode.

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Pale Rage, Dec 30, 2021.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Has anyone recorded a video of this happening?
  2. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

I don't have a PC, and I have no clue how to put a video from my phone on this forum, but I could easily record one with my phone (quality pending lol).
    If you have a view-share ability, I could give you viewing access while I'm playing, so you can see how it drops off.
  3. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Just my opinion: Quislet>grim for ST due to the fact it hits every 5 seconds with mega blast, and the SC attack.
    • Like x 2
  4. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Does anyone there have a PS4 running? Perhaps after reset tomorrow, I can share when I run the duo/alert. Could PM the PS4 account to add, or I can send my psn so you/whoever can add me for sharing.
    • Like x 1
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It would be great if I could shadow you - can you send me an approx time in private message? + whichever character
    • Like x 1
  6. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I’m gadgets. That power regen penalty elimination is the best consolation in place of my crits and tactical advantage procs! It’s even rougher now with the cog sitting in for the trans and it’s 3% Power stat. :-/
    • Like x 2
  7. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Done.
    • Like x 1
  8. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Makes sense. I have cyborg in slot, so the power isn't a big issue, but without cyborg, grim would be required, or plenty of cola.
  9. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I can either tonight or tomorrow. The missing stats in the stat window are as clear and consistent as can be. As for the actual crit %’s occurring, I can run some instances with the combat log open and not use the crit head mod, OMAC or anything exempt from the trans crit boost (ex. pets) so that the data is clean.
  10. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I use cyborg too. In raids it’s fine as long as the troll’s alive (though I’d probably switch to troll if not). But in the elite alert it’s a little rough.
    • Like x 1
  11. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I saw you arranged a rendezvous with Mepps but iin case it’s handy for future reference, you can save clip on playstation. Attach it to a message to another profile on your system (or anyone really) and download it to your phone from that same message thread on the PS app. Upload it to YouTube on your phones YouTube app. Then either C&P the link in the forum post text box or use the forums insert media function. Voila! :)
    • Like x 1
  12. Illumin411 Loyal Player

[IMG]
  13. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

I'm sure anyone here that can upload video, it will also be helpful.
  14. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I’m waiting on some leaguemates to log on later today and I’m gonna record us running TOWW and probably a couple duos where I’ll have my combat log open with just the parse results and intermittently opening the stat screen and scrolling down to the crits. I’ll also record some sparring target parses and a run or two of something in another episode for comparison. I already set up my ST and AOE loadouts, swapping the trans back in, removing the 2% crit head mod and taking out the OMAC, pets, orbitals, RSK, Computo Hud Beam and anything else that doesn’t crit or doesn’t receive the trans crit boost.
    • Like x 1
  15. Charon Lead Content Designer

And to verify - no one sees this behavior in Omnibus land OR in other end game content like ep39 and ep40?
    • Like x 1
  16. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

No, this doesn't take place in omnibus, or in any other content.

The stats (for me, critical chance/magnitude attack and healing) are there when I enter the instance, (duo for example), then as soon as the first cutscene opens, the critical stats are reduced to normal (%25+%1 league hall buff). They then remain gone until the instance is completed.
  17. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Charon, if you want/need to shadow my character at some point, I'll be happy to run the content again for the purpose of helping narrow the issue down.
  18. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

When you get video, make sure you get video before/after cutscenes of the stat difference. I ran the alert and duo today a few times this afternoon, and there were no issues that showed up (ironic huh lol). I'm gonna run again when I usually do tomorrow after reset, and try to get screen shot.
    Watch though, now that we're trying to get more info on this bug, it's gonna autocorrect and not duplicate, like nothing ever happened lol.
    • Like x 1
  19. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I haven’t had the time to run much if any omnibus content between the time I learned of this bug and now. But since my learning of the bug came with the context of it being exclusive to LoD on duty instances, I did peak in at my stat page and combat log a few times during a COUe run the other day and the crits appeared to be behaving as they should which is to say noticably higher than in LoD instanced content. Also with my aoe loadout I clip napalm grenade every 2-3 seconds and because napalm grenade stacks with itself, I typically see a ton of tactical advantage ticks flying everywhere in large add mob situations. And since as I stated above I was trying to pay specific attention to crits in that COUe run, I did notice what seemed like quite a stark difference in tactical advantage numbers flying off the Trigon eye add mobs vs what I’ve been seeing in TSDe with the Warden Lois adds.

One more thing, crit percentage heavily affects the frequency of my Computo Hud bars getting filled since higher crit %’s significantly increase damage without simultaneously increasing the bars damage threshold to get filled. Typically my prec bar gets full once per 12s rotation and the might bar gets filled giving me a green icon once every three rotations in ST and once every other rotation in AOE. But in LoD content, that might bar getting filled giving me a 2-bar beam has been very slow and infrequent. It’s less noticeable on the prec bar since that gets filled super fast anyway and I tend to release the beam at the same point in the roration regardless. But yeah, that 2-bar green icon beam has been significantly less frequent than normal in LoD. I actually am fairly sure that I’m getting more two bar beams from the prec bar and supercharge bar than I am with the prec and might bars. And I use Neo-Venom Boost which means I only fill the SC bar once every 90’s.

Now I acknowledge that that was by no means a comprehensive, thorough and accurate testing procedure. Later today some leaguemates and I are gonna actually do some solid testing and record it (time and scheduling permitting). But I figured in the meantime I could at least contribute those observations.
  20. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I forgot to mention above that I’ve been using seasonal damage buff consumables over flex sodas WAAAY more frequently than I historically have in the past due to my hardcore Halloween event grinding having yielded a much larger surplus than I usually have had. In TSDe runs I’ve pretty much exclusively only used the seasonal buffs. This is significant because after increasing crit damage, the next most effective way to fill the HUD bars faster is overall damage buffs since again, they are increasing damage without increasing the prec & might stat-based thresholds. This factor makes the HUD bar filling frequency reduction I detailed in my post above that much more indicative of the crit bug in question.