Top Bug - Info Needed Transformation card in new episode.

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Pale Rage, Dec 30, 2021.

1. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

I've noticed this several times now, that the critical increases (ability/weapon/heal) are randomly not being applied from the transformation card, while in any of the new content.

I've tried:
    *Removing transformation card and putting it back in place manually.
    *Switching armories, then back.
    *Warping to a different phase.

Nothing is a "certain method" of regaining transformation stats, they randomly either work, or don't work.
    • Like x 18
  2. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

whats was the stat amount when it didnt work?
  3. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Might, for example, was a little lower, and I'm not certain about health due to the fact that I usually eat one of the many health cookies I have, before I even leave my base. I'll try to remember not to eat one, and if the card doesn't register, I'll get exact numbers and post.
  4. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

My critical chance was only at 26% though, (25 from sp, 1 from league).
  5. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

In my base stats:
    Health- 222353
    Power- 182223
    Might- 124205

In duo (with transformation card not applying stats (criticals only %26)):
    Health- 227865
    Power- 212278
    Might- 126687

In DC after warping out of duo with transformation stats applying (criticals at %46 chance):
    Health- 233378
    Power- 217161
    Might- 130461

The augments make up for some difference in current content, but there is an obvious decrease in stats as well, when my criticals are not showing from transformation stats increase. I'm also using strategist and tetra (I made sure to look at the figures after I had been out of cover to ensure tetra wasn't boosting might).
  6. Sentiency Well-Known Player

For me it isn’t random, it just flat out doesn’t work at all. After beating the last boss my stats all go back to their normal values though.
    • Like x 3
  7. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

I've noticed this in the duo and the alert: stats return after the final boss fight. Then half the time when I warp back to open world doom DC, the stats are back to being missing again.

I've started checking my combat log as well, and when the stats aren't there, I'm 13-28% critical hits. Normally I see 34-52.
    • Like x 1
  8. AGGUSTEN Well-Known Player

Nor do I want to think what happens to the statistics of Batman who laughs then ...
    • Like x 1
  9. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

I have noticed spotty benefits in new content as well.
    For example, a leaguemate specifically asked me to run a certain loadout of mine in the alert each day to use me as a benchmark to track his progress.
    Today i noticed in there, i never got over 30% crits for every parser the entire alert. Crit chance when everything is max an trans is at 200 simply cant be that low. Also i have BMWL at rank 9 which contributed to higher crit chance.
    Somethin is goofy rite now with trans.
    Its not graphical either (meaning its really higher an just displaying lower). I finish that alert consistently (almost exactly 35 mil ahead of him) and that run i was only 20 mil ahead of him, he verified he didnt do anything dif than normal an was askin me if i was just screwin with him.
    • Like x 1
  10. Hollow Gohan Well-Known Player

I don't think this applies to just trans either. I didn't delve deep into this, but about a week ago and was bored tanking 1st boss of the elite raid and looked at my stats while sharing screen through PS party chat. My friend and I both saw my dominance numbers fluctuating and being lower than they should have been, and as soon as i left the instance they were at the appropriate place.
    • Like x 1
  11. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Oddly enough, I tanked yesterday and noticed my dominance was about 10k lower than usual. I checked because I know what heals I am supposed to see with remorseless recovery, but the numbers were a few thousand below normal. So I checked my dom, sure enough, something wasn't giving me my proper % boost (or more than 1).
  12. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

I wonder if people just don't notice their transformation stats missing, or if less people are using transformation now. Devs won't even look at this without upvotes, and it's pretty obvious that the stats are missing.

PS4.
    • Like x 1
  13. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

I asked my friends that use it to look at it and they probably didn’t. I don’t use it on any toon that I pay attention to. My guess is that since most players do use it, they’re actually noticing less because everyone’s stats are lower all around. I’d upvote but I can’t check
    • Like x 1
  14. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Appreciate that, and I wouldn't want you to up-vote unless you were able to verify yourself, so thank you for honesty!
    Just a little irritating that I busted my rear to get that artifact up, and in this current content it's rendered worthless lol.
  15. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Can I ask a simple question before I try to make sense of it on my alts? Is this something related to the BWLs Ally? I know everyone is using him but I’m not on any toon. He doesn’t beat out aquaman or Nubia for my main and alts use all the lowbies
    • Like x 1
  16. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

No, it isn't related to BWLs. Only one of my 3 characters (that use transformation), is using that ally, all 3 of them are experiencing transformation stats failing to appear, and apply. It was first noticeable because of the critical reduction, then I calculated the stats from the card itself and noticed they also missing. If you take the card off, no changes in stats, put the card back in, no changes in stats again.
    • Like x 1
  17. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Most of the time, in the current content, the transformation card simply acts like an empty slot.
  18. ThisGuy89 New Player

You know i knew something was off on my precision numbers after a raid the other day. I mean i had felt something was off early on because the guys i was easily out performing on single target seemed to be a whole lot closer than usual and that was with neither of us adjusting anything in our loadouts. Really nerd to fix this and im not just saying that because i want my numbers back. Im saying this because i have alot of time and money invested in these arts.
    • Like x 1
  19. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

I wanted to remind the devs, and community, that the transformation card still does not give stats or critical stats increase in the not so new content still. I have a feeling this is going to end up like the celestial with page bug, that doesn't get noticed.
    • Like x 1
  20. FlexVibrant Well-Known Player

bump.
    • Like x 1