Transfer marks?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by masso9112, Apr 9, 2016.

1. masso9112 Well-Known Player

Is there any way to transfer marks from one character to another?
    Cause I'm going to delete one character cause I don't really use it anymore, and he has like 80 marks of victory and they would be really usefull for my main toon or any other character, I would't like them to go to waste
  2. The Anxient Loyal Player

3. Supergirly Dedicated Player

Use them to buy items you can share, then delete. They are not tradable as marks.
    • Like x 1
  4. BipolarDiva Loyal Player

Lol. No
  5. SkullGang Devoted Player

Nope. Go buy some styles for prestige.
    • Like x 1
  6. masso9112 Well-Known Player

are there shareable items that are bought with marks??? I've never seen any
  7. Kuno Loyal Player

Check the 10 marks x style vendor to see if your main need a feat, then buy a complete set for the feat with the character you want to delete, unlock the feat it with your main then delete that character.
    That's how I used to do when I still needed T1-5 style feats.
  8. Sean Wheeler New Player

So my level 30 character has to own the Source Marks herself? I can't have my new characters transfer their Source Marks to help Temeragal raise her Combat Rating?
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

No. And please don't rez threads from anything before 2018.
    • Like x 1
  10. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

As alraedy stated numerous times there is no way to directly transfer marks from one player to another.. Heck you can not even transfer marks from one of your alts to another of your alts.

Best solution? Okay this way does allow you to share what you buy. Go to Headquarters, Watch Tower for Heroes or Hall of Dom for Villains, and visit John Constantine. Click on him and buy yourself some catalysts. There are three types these days and prices go from 7 marks to 10 marks to 15 marks depending on which you purchase. NOW .. go back to your lair or to the bank in any wing of either HQ and deposit those brand new Catalysts in you shared bank. TADA ! at that point any ALT you own can access the shared bank and grab as many as they need to increase the level of an Artifact. I am not 100% sure but I think you can even email them and if so that means you can even share them with friends or league mates

Now this gets a bit more involved but as also suggested go to any vendor and but armor. NO you can not just hand the armor to an ALT or friend however.. go to an R+D station and salvage that armor into Exobytes. OKAY guess what? Those exobytes can be emailed to your alts, or stuck in your shared bank, just you did above with the Catalysts we bought from Constantine. Ahem and YES those can be emailed to your buddy. So you can have one of your alts salvaging armor and sending it to another to help increase the level of the second ones augments.

So there you have two pretty good ideas for ways to use the marks form one ALT to help make another ALT stronger. Good Luck:)
  11. Walvine Well-Known Player

Only time we could ever transfer marks was when John Constantine sold catalyst caches so since overhaul of artifacts .If you still have these obsolete account bound caches stored in bank you can transfer and resell them to John Constantine to redeem your spent marks .
  12. The Anxient Loyal Player

The new catalysts are tradable as well
    • Like x 1
  13. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

This is probably the most bang for your marks imo
  14. Walvine Well-Known Player

I haven't tride selling back to constantine will check that out ,topic scope was on getting marks currency to another toon to reuse on any mark required product not just breakthroughs , I had allot caches when the catalyst system changed each cache could be sold back for 10 marks so was able to buy several non tradable armor sets from the cr supply officer on a separate low cr toon using marks from my main :cool:.
    • Like x 1