Trans Art question??

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Tsavorentless, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Can this artifact work with say electric n be working correctly and say with another power like light be bugged and not crit as much??

I got it leveled to 166 as a birthday gift. I ran a raid and I felt like it wasn't working well. I ended up using ram fan over n over on dummies n I did less dmg.

I am comparing a 166 art to 199 amp 200 book n 200 stone. I've tried switching arts every which way n I do less dmg. Flurry shot with it I see n increase n it's really noticeable.
  2. Batuba Developer

The artifact does not look at your powerset, instead its a flat crit% increase to your character.
  3. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Thanx for the response.

I'm doing ram fan combo over league hall sparring dummies on 8 of them.

With just 2 artifacts amp n stone at 200
    Ram fan combo over n over 2 10 sec parses using the 2nd of the 10 sec parses that come up

With the card 395 319
    Without

First 383024
    2nd 363280

Shouldn't this be more of an increase???

I recorded it if u need that but this is with it and completely without it and no 3rd art. It doesn't seem right to me at all.

Am I doing something wrong?? It's at 164 not using any of the white mods that increase damage. I'm light and it just doesn't feel like it's doing much at all.
  4. Siramez Well-Known Player

you do more crit damage but the artifact also gives a trade off where it reduces your overall dmg.
  5. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

If I knew how much it Stunk I woulda leveled something else. We should get something where for at least 3 days from leveling something that u get 100 percent of experience. We already are losing seals n catalysts. I pretty much won't put my trans into another artifact because how much it cost to begin with.
  6. gemii Dedicated Player

so batuba the artifact is like a high risk high reward type of artifact?
  7. fm0987 Committed Player

True although from what I've read/ heard and my own testing, it does seem to increase overall dps. Maybe dependent on the power type? Idk.
  8. fm0987 Committed Player

For those who haven't seen obsidian did a test on all of them, transformation seemed like one of the better ones
    • Like x 2
  9. FoolsFire Devoted Player

From the Testing Forum: Batuba said...

"It increases your Crit chance by 20% and crit damage by 30%, however, you sacrifice overall damage and healing. At rank 80, this should be approx a 4-5% damage boost compared to not using an artifact. At rank 200, it is approximately 8-9% damage boost and when you factor in stats of the artifact, it puts it to around 14% overall damage increase from using artifact."
  10. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Thing is trash.
    I have 5 level 200's
    Scrap
    Stone
    Book
    Amp
    Gem
    160's
    Trans =trash
    Rao
    Claw 155 close 160

I'd rather have every other art then it.
    Idk if light just crits well to begin with so it really doesn't help. Hclap and ram n whips already does. No offense but seriously every artifact id rather have. It barely does anything for my rotations.

Idk if people don't have the others leveled but it's dead last.

Oh ya my bad my dk is 176.

If n art isn't decent at 160 I'm not leveling it 200.

I'm telling you it's not good.
  11. gemii Dedicated Player

i see alot of prec players liking it and using it. maybe its just not good for might?
  12. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Then maybe change your rotations or your power.

People who are saying this isn't good generally aren't thinking outside the box. (Clown box pun unintended)

That's all I'm saying for now. :)
  13. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

At least someone agrees with me chills video. Light doesn't have ticks. If I could make it work I would but it don't.
  14. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

It's great for prec and def good for dots.Doesn't work good with light.
  15. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Bottom line we should get 72 hrs with n artifact to use 100% of it to put into another but if it passes that window then it's half xp.

I don't want an artifact respec token but I can see that happening before them being account bound with some said 50 dollar utility to make it that way even though that's wut I'd want.