[EU PC] Trading at the broker.

Discussion in 'Metropolis Exchange (Trading)' started by Chlen Edinoroga, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Chlen Edinoroga New Player

I'm a new guy in DCUO, so I would like to know how to trade correctly. Especially, I don't understand what items have high value and where can I get these items. I've got 30 lvl today and the only thing I know is that I have to pass different events to earn marks for buying good stuff. Please, somebody explain me how it works. Thanks.
  2. Chlen Edinoroga New Player

The main question is how to sell items for high prices.
  3. Mazahs Dedicated Player

Go to broker in WT / HOD
    You can highlight something you have in inventory and hit X. It will then display what that itm currently is selling for on broker.

Biggest items are rare plans / collections that drop & Time capsule / booster bundle styles & auras
  4. VillNess Well-Known Player

For me it only show's the vendor selling price (Like collections 1$ etc), only time it shows something else is if I have put one to broker myself it shows the amount I put the other one for.
  5. Poison2007 New Player

When you're putting something on the broker, right click an item to see if it has any active listings. It (usually) should tell you what other people are selling it for. It's typically common sense stuff but after that you're generally on your own unless someone's online who knows. In experience as a fellow new player - i only have WoW as prior experience for auctioneer stuff, so theres also that to consider. It's harder when you dont nessesarily have that experience.
  6. recoil2 Committed Player

first step, wait till an item has sold a few times or when there's a good 2 or 3 in the broker and see what the average price is on it, as opposed to players who put it in there for a few million more than it's worth when there's none in there. say the average going price is 3 million, and someone puts it in at 7 million, best to sell it at 3 million or less cause that will sell. second step, identify what day of the week players mostly buy stuff (monday, tuesday, wednesday) is and sell then as well as find a rare open world collection that drops frequently enough for you in a specific spot that it can be a steady income flow. third hoard the collections you pickup up until the day they start selling well, and slowly feed them one by one into the broker one after the other on the days that they're likely to be bought, but don't put more than 2 in at a time. you'll make bursts of cash this way, and some collections sell better on villain or broker side independently so find which collections sell best on which side. it's slow but it rakes in the most money at any one given point.