Traces and Time Traveler

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Laff Riot, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Laff Riot New Player

I have been searching for some time now but cant find the

Traces in Time Legs
    Traces in Time Hands
    Time Traveler Legs

Anyone know where they drop for sure? I know the traces is either Wave or Nex but what one so I can focus on that raid only. The time ones, there is so many places that time gear has dropped. Thanks.
  2. Jeazy Baby Dedicated Player

The time traveler legs can be found in nexus, the traces in time legs can be found in nexus or paradox and the traces in time hands can be found in paradox.

The only time traveler peices that don't drop in paradox or nexus are the head, chest and back. the head can be found in the huntress anomaly and the chest and back can be found in FR/BiA.
    • Like x 1
  3. Cataclyzm New Player

Traces in time legs are 100% for sure in nexus. I can't for the life of me get the time traveler feet to drop out of nexus! So I feel your pain lol.
    • Like x 1
  4. Laff Riot New Player

So its just keep running nex and wave. I was wishing i only had to run one or the other. lol Oh well. Thanks for that. I tried to look up where they dropped on other sites but they had no idea where they drop from. Only the stats.
  5. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

I got the Time Traveller legs from Nexus as a bonus drop in the final boss fight.

Hopefully in the not-too-distant future, this question can be answered with "from the styles vendor :)" as I hate running Paradox.
    • Like x 1
  6. Malachyte Devoted Player

Traces in Time Hands are CR88 and drop from Paradox Tyrant or if you leave multiple Bosses up in the Main Room to get them to drop more Traces in Time CR88 gear

Traces in Time legs drop at the end of Nexus and in the Tunnels of Dox and are CR87

Time Traveler Legs drop in Nexus before the last room and are CR87 I believe. I don't recall if they also drop in the Dox tunnels since they are CR87

Hope this helps.

Cheers, Mal
    • Like x 1
  7. Eranthis New Player

Lol im almost done with the time travler style , but i forgot the whole time it was booster gold style right ? ... until i seen the chest and i was like hmm that looks familiar ....