Toughness cap

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by The Anxient, Feb 7, 2016.

1. The Anxient Loyal Player

Is there a Toughness cap for tanks? I have hit the precision, dominance caps and when my aura is up I'm over the might cap as well.
  2. Sabigya Steadfast Player

What?
    How are you even planning to get that much toughness in the first place?
    I don't think it's even possible to hit a cap for that even if it exists.
  3. Absolix Loyal Player

It would theoretically be the 75% mitigation cap that Defense also has, but it is also probably impossible to reach that much mitigation from Toughness considering you only get about 15% mitigation if I remember correctly. Even outside arenas where things like Earth tanks Dominance to Toughness buff and the Ice and Atomic tank 90% buff to their toughness are active you can't get anywhere close to 75% mitigation.
    • Like x 1
  4. The Anxient Loyal Player

Okay thank you. Still very new to Pvp and dealing with stat caps
  5. X3n0 Level 30

highest you can get is around 64% as ice/atomic with the 90% buff and if you use it with the omac trinket right?
  6. Absolix Loyal Player

In GU47 the amount of Toughness needed to get 1% mitigation was raised, so the Toughness boost from the Omac trinket likely isn't strong enough to get it that high anymore.

That probably is the method to get the highest Toughness possible, but it it can't get that high anymore.
  7. X3n0 Level 30

hmm I don't see where it says that in gu47. anyway after looking at the stats when use my omac trinket it says it gives 125% toughness and some other stats. I get 28k toughness in dps

so I was guesses it would be 15+90%+125%= 64% in tank or is it 15+215%= 47%? I'm not a tank power so I don't know.