Totdr drops 98 cr gear?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by fm0987, Oct 26, 2021.

1. fm0987 Committed Player

Just ran my alt through throne reg (not event version), wasn’t paying close attention to loot drops til after raid, turns out it was giving me 98 cr gear? Shouldn’t the drops have been at StU cr? Unless the order was messed up in the loot picker, idk.
  2. Plowed In Loyal Player

Probably the order, you should get at least 280 choices or you were below CR 327 and were actually in event.
    • Like x 1
  3. fm0987 Committed Player

Hmm weird usually at cr gear shows on top of the list (definitely wasn’t the event as you could see everyone’s actual cr on the side)
  4. fm0987 Committed Player

I just hit 327 before I ran it so I wonder if it rounded my cr down or something weird?
  5. fm0987 Committed Player

Is that even possible idk lol
  6. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Most of the runs drop the original gear + the 280 stuff (if Event or STU 'loot locked') or original + the 294/296/298 (reg/Elite and 1st run or reset). This set of STU runs however are being sorted wrong, with the higher level stuff near the middle or bottom. Before this last week I'm not sure but I don't think it's been anywhere other than the top 2 spots with the lower stuff below it. Make sure you scroll through all options. If you were not 327 before going into the run, you couldn't run the run(reg or elite) that drops the higher gear, so timing doesn't matter much except it you queued up at 326....the run 'popped' and you became 327 by putting on a piece of gear in the 1 min between pop and going in. You'd be in event in that case, but you should still see 280 stuff, not just the 98/100/101 stuff that used to drop in the run.
  7. fm0987 Committed Player

I was 327 beforehand, I just wasn’t paying attention to the loot picker, usually relevant stuff is in top (is that a bug I guess?, it being out of order like that)
  8. Plowed In Loyal Player

Yep, most likely just an incomplete data table (loot priority).
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I just want to point out that the "event version" which is just the original clamped instance, also drops 280 gear. I've been dragged through Omnibus for the past week helping a friend level up and everything dropped 280 gear for me.

Probably just the same bug with the loot table when episode 41 went live.
  10. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

Drops 98 blue and 100 purple.
  11. Darth Piper Loyal Player

Gear drops are supposed to be in a specific order. If you run TOTD Normal or Elite for Save the Universe, they should always be in groups of 2: the top two gear choices open at a max of 294 (green), 296 (blue), or 298 (purple); the next two gear choices will be random styles from any content/location and will open at max of 280 regardless of color; the last ones are the normal gear drops associated with the content and will be at the level from that content outside of Save the Universe. If you are loot locked or running it via Omnibus or Custom Play, the first tier goes away, leaving the other two tiers. Interspersed you may find base items, plans (if normal or elite they may be Save the Universe), and maybe even a source mark.
    • Like x 1
  12. BumblingB I got better.

It drops at level, 280, and 295+ gear, it's just out of order.

Protip: If you don't need the gear for your character, grab any elite purple gear, it gives some nice prestige if given to the league.
    • Like x 1