top/best healing power?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by GrizzlyBear, Aug 19, 2017.

1. GrizzlyBear New Player

could anyone tell me which power out of all healing powers is the best healing one.?
    electricity sorcery celestial .......
    and which weapon is best to go along with it
  2. Mazahs Loyal Player

The one you like to play.
    I just use HB and make it work
    • Like x 1
  3. Derio 15000 Post Club

Electric is top. Second is Nature. Third is sorcery. 4th is celestial.

This is based on Power efficiency vs heals distributed
  4. Drathmor Unwavering Player

anyone im using is top at that moment ;)
    • Like x 1
  5. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Sorcery imo. I can put up 2 healing dots(3 in biss fights) and spam a 100 power heal and no one die. This is regular content, not elite
  6. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Is sorcery the only healing set with a 100 power heal?
  7. Derio 15000 Post Club

Yes. Electric doesnt have 1 as its lowest is 200. And water does not have a 100 power heal.
    • Like x 3
  8. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Electric was easy, im trying Celes now, but im going resto/power and changing my base mods from health to power
  9. The_fair_1 Committed Player

So far I think electric is too and then Nature then sorcery and celestial are tied

EDIT: this doesn't mean you can't use any, all of them are perfectly viable to heal with
  10. Celestial Powers Committed Player

Besides power efficiency, yes celestial and nature are power hungry but in terms of true potential if you know how not to spam it's

Electric = Celestial > Nature >>>> Sorcery

Electric is as good as Celestial but Celestial is much more power hungry. Both are still top tier viable compared to the other two. It's harder to deal with Nature because it's mostly HoT based so you may find that you'll need to use more abilities more frequently and due to the nature (no pun intended) of the powerset it can feel spammy. Don't even bother with Sorcery, it got butchered with the revamp and the other 3 outclass it majorly.

Now with water in the mix... I'd say it's better than Sorcery but not really sure where to place it after that...
  11. Gam3r4Lif3 Dedicated Player

Ive healed with all but sorcery. My order would be Electric, Celestial, then nature. Electrics burst is great and bio-cap will forever be my favorite heal power (Even though it doesn't collab with bio surge anymore). Celestial also has a good burst and decent HoTs. Consume Soul is a great power. As far nature goes I havent played much on this toon but when I healed it seems to rely oh HoTs alot and doesn't have quite the burst. It also is costly but then again so is celestial. But all 3 are fun and viable heal powers.
  12. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Celestial is number 1, electric second. If you're not a noob you can heal a group with 3 powers lol jk. But I've been celes awhile i just learned a lot about it.

I have like 20k power though
  13. Artjitsu New Player

Just created an electric character, needed a break from Rage DPS and was frustrated with the rock glitch always up in Kahndaq. I might try healer since I am having more fun with this character than my previous one. Is burst healing difficult? Or is it simply heal when you see health is low on the tank? Or DPS pending on the tank and situation. New player question, I know, just curious.
  14. Tilz Loyal Player

burst healing is very reactiv. You see damage in. You heal :)
    For some heals you can prevent damage if you see a incoming attack you can use light Arc Lightning since it has a little delay. :)
    But very reactive and active gameplay. I just love elec for that :)
    • Like x 1
  15. Mazahs Loyal Player

I love how Electric is king again...
    So long stulid bug form with power back reigned supreme, and never got corrected.

Suck it Nature, its your turn