Took the dive and SSD'ed my PS4.... Took some times before & after....

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by FESTER665, Nov 28, 2013.

1. IIIIINASTYIIIII New Player

Well OP you just made Samsung more money today.#boughtmySSD
  2. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Make sure you post back in here to let us know how you feel the performance has changed....

Oh, and when you load into instances make sure you let the league all load in before starting.... It gets me in trouble a few times. LOL
  3. IIIIINASTYIIIII New Player

For 300 bucks it better change !!!! Lol I'll get it Tuesday
  4. IIIIINASTYIIIII New Player

Do I have to always download the software updates onto a thumb drive from now on with the new drive or will I be able to do updates thru the PS4 after I download the first software onto the new drive?
  5. Owl Devoted Player

You only have to download to system update onto a thumb drive after you reformat or replace a drive.
    After the system has been updated on the new drive, the PS4 can connect to the PSN to download future updates.
    • Like x 1
  6. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Owl's got it covered. Just remember to get the 800'ish MB new install software, and not the 300mb or so update one.
  7. Sucurro New Player

Look Into solid state hybrids first. I have read many tests that show that the hybrid gives better results for the money.
  8. FESTER665 Devoted Player

The hybrids are great ESPECIALLY for the money....

I'm still waiting for someone to post some before and after times with their hybrid drive....
  9. IIIIINASTYIIIII New Player

Awesome. Thank you!