Too scared to post idea in gameplay

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by nowburn4it, Jul 9, 2013.

1. nowburn4it Loyal Player

Does anyone else think it would be cool if they made a survival mode mission? You could go in with a team, keep each up as long as possible, and they could keep a scoreboard for longest survivors...Thoughts?
  2. DrewCheech New Player

How about the longer you survive, the more marks you earn?
    • Like x 2
  3. nowburn4it Loyal Player

That could be cool. They could have a ranking system for certain amounts of time and give you cooler and cooler loot, too.
    • Like x 1
  4. nowburn4it Loyal Player

Also, maybe a special feature for leagues. One league would hold the longevity record, other leagues would keep trying to knock them out of the standing.
    • Like x 2
  5. melvinpox Devoted Player

Boing!
    • Like x 1
  6. Buckley Loyal Player

This feels familiar o_O
    • Like x 1
  7. AV Loyal Player

These sorts of things sound nice but to me they come off as rather annoying in MMOs. They wind up becoming intensely difficult and necessarily so. Only the very top tier of players ends up benefitting or being able to complete it to a degree that gives the best rewards and in the longer run playerbase moral drops and people get annoyed/fed up. It comes off feeling like it's just meant to stall us.

I'd be cool with this if it was strictly for funzies, with no gear awarded for victory. Could maybe do it for styles or something. Would have to be a prestige only thing, and preferably not for feat styles.
  8. AV Loyal Player

9. Adonais Crux New Player

that would keep me from being bored all the time haha. Yeah it would be a good idea.
    • Like x 1
  10. AV Loyal Player

11. TheRealDeathern New Player

+1 for concept. Should it be broken down in rounds, with an opportunity to repair at some point in time, say every five rounds (if someone perishes you still couldnt bring them back in...), or just a free for all no holds barred, balls to the wall event?
    • Like x 1
  12. Covalence New Player

That wold be pretty cool, and they would have Survival mode tiers. So Tier 1, you would get 1 marks for round 1, then 2 marks for round 2, then 5 marks for 3, etc.
    • Like x 1
  13. Buckley Loyal Player

That's it I'm out. Super hero or not that is not going to happen.
  14. nowburn4it Loyal Player

That's okay...Happens to the best of us
  15. nowburn4it Loyal Player

Oh, cool! They could have multiple ways you could run it...You could go the battle 'til you drop way and the round break up...
  16. thirty six Loyal Player

Even if it was just a ffa where everyone is put into damage role and you go for last man standing, but against npc's. And there could be boxes or something you find to heal you or give buffs. Kinda like super Mario kart deathmatch, but against npc's
    • Like x 1
  17. Fools Fire Loyal Player

Let's up the "We're better than you are" up to 11.

Let's say the top level anyone has reached is 15. At the 15'th level, you go against characters that 'look' like the top team's characters. If you beat them, a condolence e-mail is automatically sent to the former top team.

Oh, and it has an attachment. A t-shirt which says, "My Mom Says I'm #1"
  18. Johnny_Prime New Player

I like this idea. Each round could end with fighting a DC legend. Would be cool to me.