Too much xp on final breakthrough

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by fm0987, Nov 17, 2021.

1. fm0987 Committed Player

Somehow I managed to put about 25k too much xp into grim for the final breakthrough (unless it crit? Don’t think it’d crit that much, idk). Suppose there’s I nothing can do now?
  2. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

3. fm0987 Committed Player

Wish there was a way to remove xp lol
    • Like x 1
  4. BumblingB I got better.

It can crit that much. lol

Also, I mean, I would hope they never do it, but they have said that they may increase the artifact level cap. Unless a more recent post I don't know about said they changed their minds.
  5. Harlequin Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

When was this said because previously they communicated that rank 200 was intended to be the final max?
    • Like x 1
  7. fm0987 Committed Player

Idk think I just fd up and put way too much in, said increase to rank 199 I should’ve remove some
    • Like x 1
  8. BumblingB I got better.

It was always on their conversation from when it went from 100 to 120 to 160 to 200 (I think those were the cap numbers before), but shortly after 200 hit is when I really stopped playing and coming to the forums. They may have changed their minds.

But back when Avair and Batuba were talking about them before they were launched, they said it would be part of the lateral leveling process and that they would always get a level cap increase. They were also talking about possible 4th slot, but that one was uncertain.
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They said 200 was the final rank. There hasn't been any conversation on anyone's side of moving past that.
    • Like x 2
  10. BumblingB I got better.

It's possible that they realized the number creep on them and benefits that go with them. Also, we have a new set of devs, so probably wanting to change direction anyways.

To me, I feel that they already went too high with 200 lol.

Edit, oh and the proof of the eventual increase was the item level for each breakthrough. They are way lower than end game gear.
  11. Jcal Dedicated Player

According to DeitySupreme's Artifact Guide, Nth Metal has, approximately, 25% Crit Chance and 25% Crit Magitude. Obviously crit chance can be very hard to test and your results may vary, but the crit mag value is rock solid. I've been using that nugget of information to my advantage all week. So far my biggest score was a 60k crit which I completely planned for. That was nice!

You most definitely got a crit and at those high artifact ranks, I bet those crits are big just jumping up a couple of levels.
    • Like x 2