Today Is the Day the Three Week Suspensions Were Supposed To End--

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Yass Queen Hyppolyta, Jan 7, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

So, any news? Are these permanent? Are people coming back?

I think the bans were 100% deserved and appropriate. I think people who exploited should be stripped of their ill gotten gains (and maybe more?) but I'd be lying if I said I couldn't tell the impact on the endgame population on USPS. On reset day yesterday, LFG was dead and it was next to impossible to get raids together. I don't envy the devs trying to figure out the best way to handle all of this.
    • Like x 2
  2. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

There was a difference when it happened. But I guess after a few weeks you just don’t notice it.
  3. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Never noticed it tbh, other than the broker having fewer high priced items.
    • Like x 2
  4. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Seems same as his been for years on my end if were talking lfg
  5. BumblingB I got better.

TBH, I didn't notice any difference. I think we were just on a holiday low. 800 accounts isn't a massive amount of accounts compared to the actual numbers we were given over the years. Also, I'm USPC/PS and NASwitch, I think a massive amount of the bans were EU based on some of the complainers on the forums and twitter.
    • Like x 11
  6. Proxystar #Perception

Yeah I haven't noticed any discernible population drop and even if there were, I'd put it down to the Christmas Holiday period before I put it down to the bans.
    • Like x 5
  7. Irvynnge Loyal Player

I'm on EUPS, & I've not had any trouble running anything. endgame open worlds have been busy, got all the bounties down across multiple toons with hardly any waiting around at all, LOD stuff's been popping fairly sharpish, again across multiple toons. can't speak for getting in to the Omnibus stuff or any old raids / alerts, I don't do them, but endgame's doing fine.
    • Like x 2
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

All of these suspensions are indefinite, until we get through all the things we need to get through over here in terms of fixing up the damage done and reviewing the suspensions.
    • Like x 12
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

• Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.