To "DEV Team" about quantum!

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Kanmaru, Mar 29, 2018.

1. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

Can you please make "Singularity" a 450 power cost burst power and take away it's ability to add "PI" and instead make it do more damage to enemies who are graviton charged like it used to pre revamp. And maybe increase its cc pull range and size? The reason why I say this is because it is not useful in a pve loadout what so ever. If I want to add "graviton charged" pi I just use "Gravity well" instead. The damage and ability to hit multiple targets isn't so good so it seems rather useless. "Singularity's" reach and cc pull is lacking compared to powers like "electrostatic bomb" from electric.

Also can you make "Gravity Bomb" a 450 power to increase its burst damage? Thank You!

Or will you eventually add powers to Quantum that will do the necessary damage im looking for in the near future?

Just some quick damage adjustments.
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Recently having a quantum go tail to tail with me in damage, I'm convinced it really isn't as bad as people make it out to be. I even tried it as hybrid dps on test server and did some of the best damage I seen with a hybrid build in comparison to other powers...
    • Like x 3
  3. Mazahs Loyal Player

Learn the power...
    Its not that bad.

FYI Graviton builds kinda suck..as in your doing it wrong
  4. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

I never said it "sucks" so if I came off as seeming that way I'm sorry. Anyway, I just wanted them as more of burst damage is all. Also I know you meant "you're" instead of "your" so just helping in that regard.
    • Like x 1
  5. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

I didn't say quantum itself is bad I would just like these two powers to be changed the way I stated above. You could be right about it's hybrid potential though.
  6. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

7. 6ix9ine Well-Known Player

ive witnessed a quantum hybrid do amazing damage i think they were using duel wield//bow combo.. they had eye opening numbers in damage.

im never remodding to precision though you know a good super powered loadout for quantum dps? or remember that guys loadout lol
  8. Mazahs Loyal Player

Thats using a broken weapon combo doing the damage. Can be done with most powers.
    Q is not bad. In fact unless its Gadgets or Muni (good players) like Fatal said you will stay right with them.
  9. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

came back to q just to see what they did with it...the numbers are there in fact attack for attack I would say q hits harder than gadgets...the speed can be there as well ...it has the most controlling damage...you stop your opponents not just hit them...where it lacks is defense...that shield is a joke...it looks like a soap bubble and protects you about as well...and teleport is like an aggro magnet you tunnel to run away twice as many guys notice your tele ...and then the original small army you were running away from catches up anyways...frankly it is not as smooth as muni for moving damage but muni really is a second generation power DC gamewise ...but overall q holds up and with a little experience can easily equal the other powers
  10. Mazahs Loyal Player

Except Muni and Gadets
    If.you aren't keeping up.you are doing it wrong.
  11. Kanmaru Dedicated Player