Titans Is the Next Live-Action DC TV Show, But It Won't Be on TV

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by DCUO Post, Apr 25, 2017.

1. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Nightmare by Trigon?
  2. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

it better be.

however they wrap things up i've been getting this feeling the past few weeks that the finale will actually resolve nothing. maybe we'll get a big reveal or two but i don't think we're even going to have a resolution with the trigon story. i think we're going to end on a cliffhanger. several even.
    • Like x 1
  3. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

*spoilers*

told you.
  4. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

Finally, the app is available for Amazon fire tv. hooray
  5. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

That we the original plan.. Netflix announced they were 'Thinking" about producing a new season of young Justice based on the number of viewers that had watch the original two seasons.. Fan even hit the internet HARD telling people to watch the shows in order to help get a positive response from Netflix.. Then we were informed all that fan support had paid off and we would see season 3 but Disney stuck it's nose into thing and started the CD Universe ON like service and we'd need to subscribe to that channel not Netflix to view it. Now there may be a lot more to it than that but it sue seems like Netflix got shafted by Mickey and friends
  6. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Wait, Der Maus bought out Warner Brothers? o_O
    • Like x 1
  7. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

Pretty sure Daffy is still running Warner....
  8. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Heh, use to get CDs from "CD Universe", didn't know they were still around
  9. agentofthebat Active Player

Is it any good?
  10. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

yes and no.

next season on Titans:

11. DCUO Post Loyal Player

12. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

this show has been tearing me up. just as soon as i'm starting to love it and think they're getting "it" the showrunners turn right around and tear it down by doing something equally stupid. there is a lot i just do not like...

and then you see krypto catch a missile and throw it back and i start giggling like a new born babe getting his feet tickled for the first time.
  13. DCUO Post Loyal Player