Titans DLC life force drop rates

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by LeagueOfV, Sep 25, 2018.

1. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

My Cybernetic augments have been stuck because I don't have enough Changeling life force to advance them. I do see them on the broker for around 500k each. I have about 40 of the 2nd type needed to breakthrough level 20, but only 5 of the 8 changeling needed.

Is there a better way to get changeling life force? Can we get a box instead and pick the life force we need?
  2. redwolfyogi Well-Known Player

Ive never seen a problem with them Drop. i run the Duo Daily and Boom, i just realize theyre there.
  3. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Kind of come in waves in my experience. I went for awhile getting nothing but Changeling life force; and I was short on Azarathean which was holding me back. Now it’s swung back the other direction. But at least I have 71 Tamarean life force. D:
  4. Miss Adora Loyal Player

ugh they need to make it where the Amazonian drop in the normal raids. It seems they only drop in elite raids, on;ly way to get to 23 is to have 2 Amazonian life force :(
  5. Proxystar #Perception

Because the primary benefit you get from the augments being at 23 is something that benefits you in machine elite.

You don't need amazonian ones to get 21 which gives you the primary benefit of reduced environmental damage in hive elite, once you get in hive elite then you start to get the catalysts you need pretty easily.

It's all built around a natural progression design.

Notwithstanding that point they're tradeable so for approx 2mil each you can buy them on the broker and circumvent it anyway.

This is all about creating that elite carrot, if you don't run elite then you'll just need to buy them off the broker
  6. ALB Dedicated Player

I agree the drops are crap, but away around it is alts. They drop in event content too. Only thing the events can me a nightmare in this content, but you will definitely get the drops you need. The 1st month of this dlc I made a fortune
  7. tukuan Devoted Player

Are you certain? I can't say for certain I've never gotten them from event instances but I 100% know I've only every gotten them on my toons that are valid for regular content. Gun to my head I'd say I've run the raids at least 15-20 times on alts in the events and they've nothing in their inventories.
  8. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

I have my 1st 4 pieces of elite gear, but only 5 changeling life forces. About 40 of the 2nd one (Tamarean?). I haven't noticed any better drops from elite, unless I'm getting ones I don't need until 23.
  9. ALB Dedicated Player

I get them from event duo for sure
    • Like x 1
  10. Proxystar #Perception

Elite isn't about the other catalysts it's really just about amazonian ones, the rest are just farmed elsewhere primarily
  11. tukuan Devoted Player

Must just be bad luck on my end then.
  12. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Disagree
    • Like x 1
  13. ALB Dedicated Player

Have you ran the event a lot and not gotten them? Maybe I'm mistaken
  14. Miss Adora Loyal Player

also forgetting the feat for getting to 23. Elite was design for people wanted "harder content"
  15. Proxystar #Perception

It's not the only feat tied to elite content, it's also at least one that can be entirely circumvented via the broker instead of actually running the content, so where's the problem?
  16. Miss Adora Loyal Player

unless you are planning on giving me 4-5 million or however much they cost, then it won't be a problem.
  17. Proxystar #Perception

Well to be honest it looks like you're missing so many feats in this game why are you caring about one 50 point feat for getting your augment maxed, especially when you're not running the content where it benefits, just wondering?
  18. Miss Adora Loyal Player

it's not about the feat, and yes I'm missing elite feats because I don't care to run elite raids. I don't have to be max cr with max sps. I already have more then enough sps to max out my might. Elite was design for people who wanted a little bit harder content. Since the devs decide to add augments for each dlc coming out, I shouldn't have to run elite raid to max out my augment. If I want elite gear, I agree, I should have to run elite raids. But I shouldn't have to run elite raids to max out my augment.
  19. Proxystar #Perception

But you actually don't because when you have the tetrahedron you get more might simply by putting additional skill points in to health.

I guess my question too is, if you're not running the elite content, which is where the "benefits" of leveling up the augments actually comes in to play, why do you actually even care about leveling them up?