times being what they are everyone needs a good laugh enjoy

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MISS ANNE RICE, Dec 13, 2021.

1. MISS ANNE RICE Active Player

on the first day of christmas my true love gave to me a sniper in a pear tree
    on the second day of christmas my true love gave to me two land mines and a sniper in a pear tree
    on the third day of christmas my true love gave to me three granades two land mines and a sniper in a pear tree
    on the forth day of chrismas my true love gave to me four trip wires three granades two land mines and a sniper in a pear tree
    on the fifth day of christmas my true love game to me five claymores 4 trip wires three granades two land mines and a sniper in a pear tree
    on the sixth day of christmas my true love gave to me six med packs five claymores 4 trip wires three granades two land mines and a sniper in a pear tree
    on the seventh day of christmas my true love gave to me seven platoons six med packs five claymores 4 trip wires three granades two land mines and a sniper in a pear tree
    on the eight day of christmas my true love gave to me eight recons seven platoons six med packs five claymores 4 trip wires three granades two land mines and a sniper in a pear tree
    on the ninth day of christmas my true love gave to me nine drones eight recons seven platoons six med packs five claymores 4 trip wires three granades two land mines and a sniper in a pear tree
    on the tenth day of christmas my true love gave to me ten base camps nine drones eight recons seven platoons six med packs five claymores four trip wires three granades two land mines and a sniper in a pear tree
    on the eleventh day of chrismas my true love gave to me eleven infantry ten base camps nine drones eight recons seven platoons six med packs five claymores four trip wires three granades two land mines and a sniper in a pear tree
    on the twelth day of christmas my true love gave to me twelve flak vests eleven infantry ten base camps nine drones eight recons seven platoons six med packs five claymores four trip wires three granades two land mines and a sniper in a pear tree
    (sorry for my miss spelling)
  2. Proxystar #Perception

3. Enemy Ace Well-Known Player

I feel like maybe you've been hired by the devs to help push all the "this episode sucks" threads to page two.
    • Like x 1
  4. Wallachia Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2