Time Traveler Drop Locations...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by sAssyCc, May 10, 2013.

1. thoughtpatern New Player

why wouldnt it just be unattuned? lol how rediculous. weapons are unattuned, but the time traveler set? nah, let em eat cake!

another way to make dps feel oh so special right
    • Like x 1
  2. Tocimus Committed Player

i guess thats one way to take it. but no, its not attuned so you can tell if you have it already or not. imagine how many ppl will rage because somebody won the rare drop they already had.
  3. thoughtpatern New Player

yes this is true but really i think it could be easily fixed by the devs by having it shown as style collected or not regardless of if its attuned or attuned.

also you know what i would still roll need on an unatunned piece just for the fact that yes, i can use it for either role if either of my role gear is needing an upgrade. :)

dont act like people never did this before especially with the t4 ops drops
  4. King Atom New Player

I also got the Time Traveler shoulders from Test subject 1 solo Bizzaro.

It seems but im just assuming...from what Ive seen so far.

The whole blue version set is in the T5 alerts/ops

The whole green version set is in T5 solo

The whole purple version set is in T5 raids

All the same set style but depending where you got it from the CR will different like purple set has higher stats than the green set. I just wish the set was a like the weapons where depending on your role you can change the set role.
  5. Aiden Warren New Player

If you understand Perspective. She's saying from what she seen >.<
    She's not really sure if you read her post more carefully >.<
  6. Bishop New Player

Did you read the latter stages of our discussion, or did you just read that first post and jump the bullet. My guess the latter. I asked her to elaborate because Time Traveler is a CR85 drop, from my own and other experiences and solo instances drop CR83 maximum. Hence the clarification, while you are up there on Mount Perspective breath in some air, its good for you. We resolved it:

Bishop
  7. Grid Ion Committed Player

Yes :)
  8. Aiden Warren New Player

all styles are 82-85 I got Time Travel 82 and 83.
  9. WonderValkyrie New Player

got the TT helm from bizarro challenge so far, hope to get more from solos, the less i have to roll for the better
  10. sAssyCc Well-Known Player

Thanks everyone for the help so far ~ I wish it would let me edit my post more than the one time but I guess with the new forums you can only edit it once ~
  11. sAssyCc Well-Known Player

As anyone seen the Time Traveler Legs or Waist drop yet? If so do you remember where?
  12. Octantis New Player

I would absolutely love for Time Traveller to have a guaranteed drop, but be for Support Roles as well. So you still have a 25% chance to get it, but this way one Role doesn't feel entitled to it.
  13. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

I'm looking for the time traveler legs and feet.
  14. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

Eat the cake Anna Mae, said Eat the cake, Anna Mae.
  15. ALEX33016 Well-Known Player

No one ever answered if they got the legs...I am looking everywhere and have not gotten them.
  16. majosea Dedicated Player

rare style vender 22 , for 70 marks
    • Like x 2
  17. Martyn Bennett New Player

I can further confirm the Time Traveler Head Style drops in the tier 5 Solo, The Hunt. I got it after beating Santo Cassamento.
  18. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  19. tukuan Devoted Player

I can confirm that the shoulders dropped in Test Subject #1.
  20. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Another old thread..

Another necro.

-_-