Time Torn Area 51 issue in Live

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SteHyatt, Aug 19, 2017.

1. SteHyatt Well-Known Player

The repair guy keeps going missing in time torn area 51. Should be stood at the left pillar and vendor on the right pillar.
    • Like x 2
  2. Dene Devoted Player

he may still be there - look around... he is movable and silly ppl move him

but yes.. I agree, he should be super glued there lol
    • Like x 6
  3. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Steve hit it.. No idea why but the REPAIR man has become very social. He wanders around the place chatting with players instead of staying where he is supposed to be. If you don't find him at his assigned post look around the room.. he's there just over in the corner gossiping.

I ALSO agree he should be stapled to the floor and not be allowed to move around . :mad:
    • Like x 1
  4. GJGBlackDragon Dedicated Player

You know how difficult is to find a toilet in DCUO? Have you seen the prices in the broker? I mean, give the man a break to take a dump, he might be looking for a toilet all over the place.
    • Like x 3
  5. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Yeah, right? When ya gotta go ya gotta go.
  6. MastaMind Dedicated Player

Last I checked Area 51 was in America. The land of the free and the home of guaranteed paid breaks.

Between the fact that their entire base is flooded with enemies, their other base being entirely filled with spies (Anyone else notice the security is pretty low in the war torn?), and people like myself who drag the Paradox monsters into that room because LFG is dead, I think the guy deserves a little break here and there.
  7. The Anxient Loyal Player

When people drag the dox bounty in their he will try to fight it and gets knocked out. Not sure how long it takes him to respawn.
  8. Immortal Kyrro Loyal Player

Not really related, but I came out of the spawn to find Tyrant and Reaper inside the building. That was fun.
    • Like x 2
  9. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Yeah I pulled one of those in, didnt feel like making a group
    • Like x 1