Time to replace grand summoning

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by MyDpsIsBetter, Nov 5, 2020.

1. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

Hear me out, this super charge is pretty outdated now, I do feel like sorc should be more focused around pet's then other powersets with the option to play without them effectively as well which currently we have now. With that said I hope Grand Summoning can be looked at as something that could be replaced as a Super charge that puts you in a state that draws power from mystic forces and powers up your current summon for a set time "Fury gains a new mega attack, Watcher Heals get increased for a set time and all add an HoT effect and guardian gives the group a damage mitigation buff while it's in effect.
    We are about to go live with a artifact the Quzlet "excuse my spelling" that will greatly increase pet users damage but the way it works with super charges is totally counter productive with what sorcs currently have to work with. To activate the big hit for the new artifact I need to use a 100% sc but with God shard I'm only powering up three pet's so I'm basically not powering up Grand Summoning or three of my other summons when using this super charge. This would be a unique way to give sorc something new to it's playstyle.
    • Like x 1
  2. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

I'd hold off on quinslet personally. Also probably spelt that wrong lol. But anyway, I think it's meant more as a pet for classes that don't have one and could be used with godwave. I think sorcery with grim applying pi, fury, and a rotation of bat construct and sidekick is going to be way better just thru ease alone. My thought anyway, quislet doesn't seem like it's going to jive well with feeding fury.
    As far as the supercharge goes, I'm still using it. If both furys get buffed, it's great. If kept, I think just making it so furys take priority would be the only neccessary change. That's somewhere around 200k combined on st.
    If you do use quinslet tho, please report back. As of now I have no desire to use it but maybe I'm thinking about it wrong. I do think it could be done since pets are filling prec bar. Would have to use either that st target supercharger or an iconic but I don't think my tray would have a slot unless I ditch la mort/ finisher and only have the .5 second cool down blast. Seems dull.
  3. Rejchadar Inquisitor

The Grand Summoning needs to strengthen, this fact, but I am totally against replacement.

I see two changes that can be used to enhance "GS". The first is to introduce the synergy of "GS" and "Offering" (at the moment, Offering does not in any way affect the GS pets), the second is synergy with the "Source Shard", to make the "Source Shard" when amplified, fury set as the main priority.

In general, the Superchargess for all powers are very poorly balanced ... and you know what is the easiest way to balance them? Change Iconic Supercharges... just like that, we have "Neo Venom", which can always be used if there is no good 5000 SC in powerset, you just need to change the useless "Word of Power" to a good 10000 (but not the best) and "Clown Box" to 2500 SC shield (at the "Perfect Poise" level, so that any tank can use any movement mode).
    • Like x 1
  4. Anubis New Player

I really like this idea as sorcery player prec and might. I tried both (normal and pet build) and tbf it's really annoying to see it's getting out dps by all the other powers just because the metal is sc and sorc has **** ones ‍♂️, i really wish there is sc revamp or at least just lower it to 50% and 30 sec cool down that would be great at least. It's funny how many times I tried to have good loadouts without pets and it end up horrible because its literally a power based on pet dmg ‍♂️