Time to give all powersets just 1 PI

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Liightmare1, Jan 13, 2018.

1. VioletSorceress Committed Player

Its not like additional PIs have to be removed but just add all powers that leverage PIs to work with all PIs a powerset can set up.
    • Like x 2
  2. Liightmare1 Well-Known Player

I’d take that bc we’d still get the extra dmg and it’s the same as 1 pi.
  3. Inferneus Level 30

i agree, all powers are over-complicated with 2 PI, instead i would sugest 1 PI for each power and few combo powers like rage/water/light etc., i love so much to see earth power punching the ground and stuff! :D
    • Like x 1
  4. Liightmare1 Well-Known Player

I don’t understand how hitting the same button repeatedly is fun but to each his own. Multiple pages here n a few on the test forum and we get no acknowledgement. Great to see how devs interact with the community.
  5. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

Honestly the way I see it is, why say anything. They tell us something, we gripe, they dont tell anything we gripe. Im sure alot what we talk about is monitored. Im sure they take notes and have a long list of wants and needs. Im also sure they have priorities of what they have to work on. Nothing we "demand" is going to come at the speed we would all like. Keep writing, keep expressing concerns, and keep throwing out suggestions. Maybe something will stick.
  6. Liightmare1 Well-Known Player

i understand were not getting everything we want and when we do its not gonna be right away, but at least some communication maybe some feedback. i dont always agree with the way things are communicated but least give us some form of communication.
    • Like x 1
  7. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

I agree with you. Im on the wish they would tell us something wagon tbh. I like communication. I just think with everything going on and basically changing the whole game about 8 to 9 months ago really changed their demeanor and approach. Im just hoping we are getting thru on some level. Heck, i would be ok with just a message from someone in green merely saying "noted" so at least I know somethings are getting thru and are heard. I feel your frustration.
  8. JangaMan Active Player

I like the idea of all powers only having 1 PI, just for convenience.
    Makes all PI's much more viable. But i do think some powers need to have more, because it makes sense. Like gadget has electrified (gauss grenade), burning (sticky bomb). But i do think powers that do have more PI options, need to have affinity with all the PI's they can apply, with all their moves, its only fair.
  9. Drathmor Unwavering Player

the reason for the single PI is for loadout options not really for the buff. Its just silly we are giving up half of our usable powers simply dependent on which Pi you want to run. more options are better :D
  10. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Electric needs more done to it then just one PI.

For starters, why is electrobust BARELY hitting harder then voltaic blast when electroburst is (A. a point blank range power, and (B. has a 6 second cooldown where as voltaic blast only has 3 seconds and max ranged?

Not to mention electric has way too many 100 cost spammers. I'd be fine removing a PI, but buff some of these spammers so they aren't spammers.
    • Like x 1
  11. Drathmor Unwavering Player

i wasn't arguing for a more balanced electric my point was that if all powers only had one PI we would have a much larger pool of powers to choose from instead of forcing us down two different paths we could pick and choose the move in the power set we like best for us.

we all know the balancing needs to be tweaked on the powers but thats a never ending endeavor im sad to say as its highly reliant on content setup and player skill lvls.

EDIT: a great example is how they opened up light and Celestial by giving us all our powers allowing for all combos paths and not having to pick and chose between them other than by preference
    • Like x 2